Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Centurion: It was something I figured would work just from seeing other people's pics and was pretty happy that it works so well. Basically I just cut a piece of paper to fit over the triangle and stuck it behind the chest plate. It diffuses the light and creates a more accurate chest RT. Would probably made the round ones look better as well.

It of course looks bad with the light off though.

Centurion: It was something I figured would work just from seeing other people's pics and was pretty happy that it works so well. Basically I just cut a piece of paper to fit over the triangle and stuck it behind the chest plate. It diffuses the light and creates a more accurate chest RT. Would probably made the round ones look better as well.

It of course looks bad with the light off though.
Brilliant technique. That's similar to what frosted glass does for a front door or cabinets in the kitchen.
Well done.

Finally got around to taking some pictures of the Mark VI.

5599145879_471169047d_z.jpg

Wanted to try something here with the chest RT that I was thinking might work since I first saw pics in hand of it on.

5599241401_1a6ba18576_b.jpg

Wow:thud:

The Mark VI is an incredible looking figure. I'm really digging the battle damage on the mask.

@Otaku Surf: Another great review as always bro! Thanks for pointing out re: the removal of chest piece, thank god it's not hard to remove that piece unlike Mark IV. Awesome pics btw, great use of those background..stunning!

i got both of my MK VI today ..yessss

here is quick snapshot of my collection "ironman 2 "

:wink1:

Ive never been a hot toys fan but i love these iron man figs if they where not so expensive id be down for a couple of these for sure ;)

Back