Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't got mine yet, but is the underwear made from rubber? If it is, that means it might fade like Mk. III's torso? :dunno

Haven't got mine yet, but is the underwear made from rubber? If it is, that means it might fade like Mk. III's torso? :dunno
Yes, same material as the Mk.IV from what I gather.
We can only hope that since the Mk.III, Hot Toys has learned and utilized different painting materials and techniques to minimize/stop the fading on rubber surfaces.

I'm not too familiar with SSC...
When they charge you on any particular day, does that mean the item will ship soon afterwards? The next day perhaps?

My waitlist converted today on the EX! So glad I decided to waitlist it, now I don't have to pay out the nose for this on ebay.

Do you mind me asking when you signed up on the waitlist? I just waitlisted about a week ago and am wondering how long it could take to switch. Thanks

Do you mind me asking when you signed up on the waitlist? I just waitlisted about a week ago and am wondering how long it could take to switch. Thanks

I signed up on 3/10/11 and got an email a couple of days ago that officially conveyed today. I hope yours converts too!

Dude that sucks... I would have thought they would go in the order received. My order currently says it's processing, what does that mean? I have never ordered from Sideshow before.

Processing means the waitlist converted. If it says "Reservation Submitted" that means you're still waiting for it to be converted.

My EX is on flexpay - perhaps they have a different order/line for flexpay when compared to non-flex - assuming yours is non-flexpay.

I just didn't see the need for the exclusive? I dont want Black Widow so what would I do with it. I ordered from CSC so hopefully we'll see it soon after SS ships.

CSC has it listed now as shipping next week. I ordered mine from them as well. Very hype.

I just didn't see the need for the exclusive? I dont want Black Widow so what would I do with it. I ordered from CSC so hopefully we'll see it soon after SS ships.

Back