Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0650e1adc6e6fd243b9a7de78d062323.jpg

Just paid via for this guy via paypal with CSC.

Any definitive word on when this guy starts shipping here in the states? SS only says that cards will be charged on the 1st of April. Anyone hear anything more?

my exclusive version from sideshow is billing on april 15 and the regular version is supposed to bill around the 1st. I don't Know when CSC gets their inventory but looks like the Mark VI will be arriving soon since Sideshow ships out right after payment is made.

I asked Leo (goodshipped on ebay) the other day if he had any updates on the Mark VI, and this is what he replied today:

"hot Toys updated the release date of Mark VI to late April - Mid May 2011."

Looks like it's going to be a looong wait for me. :( Considering the time time it takes to ship to Germany, it will probably be around 2 months before I have him in hand.

Sideshow sent an email out this morning that they will be charging for the regular Mark VI on April 1st.

Wonder what's going on. Goodshipped (which normally get's HT figs first says Late April/Early May, but Sideshow is charging and getting ready to ship on the 1st. Hmmmm.:huh

Sideshow sent an email out this morning that they will be charging for the regular Mark VI on April 1st.

Back