Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Might explain why I only got a notice for my regular and not the Ex but wonder if that will get pushed back now.

Sideshow already emailed you about the regular MVI? When are they saying it will be in warehouse? I got the Ex. also on order, any other words from SS about the regular and Ex?

I think it said April 1st or 4th something like that for the regular. I also have an Ex coming but nothing on that yet.

Edit: Product Page says April 1st for Regular, Ex still says March.

I think it said April 1st or 4th something like that for the regular. I also have an Ex coming but nothing on that yet.

Edit: Product Page says April 1st for Regular, Ex still says March.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure the people who ordered the Ex. did not get an email from SS yet. I wonder what's the hold up for the Ex?

Nah, if there is something I'll try to post since I have one coming as well. I don't know what the deal is but someone said a few posts back about something along the lines of a delay of some kind.

Placed my order for the exclusive with a time stamp of 2010-07-19 23:24:25
Can't wait for it to arrive

I think it was speculated the delay could be due to the battle damaged chest piece not lining up correctly? :huh

that's good to know then. me, personally, I don't really care since I doubt I'll ever use it like the one for my Mk III, but I was kind of wondering how they messed that up so bad:dunno

IMGP3524a.JPG

figuremaniac.blogspot.com

yup
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5phpuTutGlk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5phpuTutGlk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Back