Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all!bit of a shot in the dark but missed the boat hiding under a rock for the mark 6 and although i can source literally only a few which tbh are priced way too high and i like it but dont want to be royally....well you get the picture,anyone know of a seller who doesnt mind selling them at reasonable prices,higher a little but not taking the preverbial,if not then mark 5 it is which isnt such a bad second prize?

Er what price is too high? The MSRP for sure I think is 200. In which BBTS may still have it.

well im not paying £278.00 even if its the sideshow ex,two flaps of plastic surely dont cost that:thud: i guess id like to pay no more than £180 shipping included,ive ordered the mark 5 anyway as i like how different it looks but not interested in the mark 4 purely because although its cool it looks like my mark 3 and im not a complete series collector,at least the mark 6 has a triangle arc eh!:wink1: like to add that none of this takes my mind off the agonising wait for mr.tracker pred:yess:

Nice shot Verb :rock

thank you, sir:wink1: here's a few more since I wanted to practice taking pics.
3-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

Back