Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02309.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

sorry if this is old news, but was this "feature" on the MK IV as well? I found out my mistake
DSC02314.jpg

Yes, this is normal: the MK6 as the MK4 have the same mechanics. The abdominal belt is unlocked to be able to rotate the torso from side to side or front to back.

@Verbal21" Nice shots! The 1st one is cute haha! Yup, almost the same w/ Mark IV w/ the excemption of the shape of the chest piece, HS and color of the biceps & knees.

This is kinda disturbing.... lol

I was trying to get a shot where he's holding all of War Machine's weapons but the figure just doesn't agree so I asked myself what would Tony do? Hold the entire War Machine:lol And that's for the comments, I'm probably one of the worst photographer's here with a silly point & shoot camera, but this is a really fun toy to mess around with

I would imagine you would find a fair price on ebay once they are released if you can't find any retail. Shipping to the UK shouldn't be too high.

yeah your right il keep an eye out on the bay and im sure il snag one in no time,there is a site called lapinourose in france that have alot of hot toys but get them in extremely late as in war machine not being in until beginning of march but if all else fails its a back up plan:dunno thanks for the helpful words!:goodpost:

Yup, almost the same w/ Mark IV w/ the excemption of the shape of the chest piece, HS and color of the biceps & knees.

AND shoulder micro-munition pods, wrist laser blasters, & multiple battle damage swap plates. Plus, the new HS has the flip helmet reveal.

There's quite a bit more different on this fig than just a triangle arc and silver accents.

I swore not to buy the Mark VI with the Mark V around the corner, but after seeing pics and vids on this thread I pulled the trigger!

I'm hoping to do an Iron Man Armor Wars (from the comics) inspired photos with it.

The battle damage parts make the figure look outstanding. Guess I'm not going to have to wait until the third quarter to get a new Iron Man, but I may be a little light in my wallet for a few weeks.

Back