Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can mark 1 be better from mark 6 as its older release?
I just dont get it.:dunno

The mark 1 is not a retool and not a repaint. i don't know if that makes it better but that makes it very very unique,... until the V comes out.

Mark 1 is my first Hot Toy so i'm happy. but i'm wondering if there's even a slim possibility of Hot Toys re releasing it for those who missed out.

Amen to that!!
I may not have the mark 6 yet but his brothers are all waiting for him. And it looks like Warmachine knows he's getting to be bumped off soon.
Picture025-1.jpg

I like having War Machine next to the MK II since it's based on that design and is a progression of it.

5399421731_908d8e8017_b.jpg

My final plan is to have the MK I, Iron Monger (if they make it), MK II, and War Machine on one shelf and the MK III, MK IV, MK V, and MK VI on another.

Dedguy - I like that lineup. I was thinking of that, too. Plus, it puts all the silver/metal looking ones on one side and puts the red and gold on another. Unfortunately, I only have room for 5 in the shelf. I will put Warmachine with Stark and Widow when my mark 6 comes in.

I've gone (sort of) odd numbered on the IM line:

Mk 1 --> Mk 3 --> Mk 5 (later) --> Mk 6 (soon)

Those IM's above need some dynamic poses!
Otherwise sweetness . . . the maroon vs. red from the 3 to 4 is hilarious -- the Mk. 4 looks like pure candy apple!

This is probably old news to most of you but thought i share since I just learned of it this morning and some others might have missed it - Couple of people on the Hot Toys Facebook page are reporting that Hot Toys Dealers in HK are telling them that delivery is going to be delayed because Hot Toys have recalled this guy to have the BD chest piece issue resolved. First time I read anything about the recall. Anyone else heard anything? Can any of you confirm this?

This is probably old news to most of you but thought i share since I just learned of it this morning and some others might have missed it - Couple of people on the Hot Toys Facebook page are reporting that Hot Toys Dealers in HK are telling them that delivery is going to be delayed because Hot Toys have recalled this guy to have the BD chest piece issue resolved. First time I read anything about the recall. Anyone else heard anything? Can any of you confirm this?
I hope this is true. :pray:

Glad i'm not one of those people who pay almost $100 extra to get it early, i always say this and i will say it again, avoid the first batch of any figure that has the possibility of having defect's due to it's build quality, Ironman and Batman are classic examples.

We're on a new page. Can I ask when this is being released again?

Does Hot Toys up their edition size with each release?

Glad i'm not one of those people who pay almost $100 extra to get it early, i always say this and i will say it again, avoid the first batch of any figure that has the possibility of having defect's due to it's build quality, Ironman and Batman are classic examples.

:goodpost:

Buy an extra Mark IV and pretend it's a Mark VI to hold you over. :panic:

uhm sorry for asking, but whens the second release of this figure on HongKong??

Amen to that!!
I may not have the mark 6 yet but his brothers are all waiting for him. And it looks like Warmachine knows he's getting to be bumped off soon.
Picture025-1.jpg

does Mk II or Mk III BD has articulated fingers? I don't think they do but how come urs do? :)

The mark 1 is not a retool and not a repaint. i don't know if that makes it better but that makes it very very unique,... until the V comes out.

Mark 1 is my first Hot Toy so i'm happy. but i'm wondering if there's even a slim possibility of Hot Toys re releasing it for those who missed out.

That'll be messed up if they do. How would those people feel after paying $700 for mk I, II if HT Re-Release the Mk I, II again?
:)

Back