Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One quality control issue that has shown up on everyone's figure so far is the damaged chestpiece not snapping into place like it should. I've yet to see a photo without a gap between the body and the bottom of the plate.

IMG_4064.JPG

Could be by design. I mean instead of just getting damaged they would be out of place as well after taking a beating.

ive noticed this too but i think it isnt being pushed in far enough, look at some side profiles on toy-world and youll notice they are not flush due to not being pushed in all the way

Can anyone with figure in hand comment how the right shoulder pad switches out?

One quality control issue that has shown up on everyone's figure so far is the damaged chestpiece not snapping into place like it should. I've yet to see a photo without a gap between the body and the bottom of the plate.

IMG_4064.JPG

They moved the ArcReactor higher on the base body Mk.6 from Mk.4, they neglected to move the pins for the BD chest piece as well.

or not...

Here's one that's alright...
167631_501716856580_608591580_6789330_5441656_n.jpg

Ahhh. Now I can relax and not have to think about getting the Mk IV that's just sitting at my LCS. It's nice and all, but IMO this is just the better version to get.

Much cooler looking with better accessories than the Mk IV.

Wow...I thought this wasn't due until May. Eh well, IMO it looks like the Mark IV minus the paint and chest plate. I'll stick with my Mark IV regardless how tempting this may be...

I'm not sure what was up with the whole May release date thing. Maybe that's when the figures will be released to the masses while this was just a trial run?

Back