Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SyoA4LXQco4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't know if you ironman fans saw this before. It's perfect! ;)
Yeah, enjoyed that one. :lol
I accidentally came across it when I was looking for "Driving With the Top Down"
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nExz1oGofTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Mk.VI turned out very nice.
I'm not sure why all the fuss about the head sculpt. As others have said before...if HT is going to include one, it might as well be one that is near perfection such as the one included in the Mk.IV figure.

I'm still a fan of the Mk.IV and prefer that over the Mk.VI but I will be getting this to complete the collection.

A couple of things for those that are considering getting one or the other (Mk.IV vs Mk.VI):

The Mk.IV could very well be the last time we see a classic Iron Man with the circular arc reactor in the Red/Gold armor. The HS is such a very good likeness of RDJ. Get one now while prices are still reasonable.

The Mk.VI certainly has more displaying options with all the swappable parts. However, I'm not too sure what's going on with that gap created when using the BD chest armor. One could argue that the armor is separating because it has been damaged, but the space is just too symmetrical for that. Hmmmm...looks like HT may have missed this but we'll know more once we get these in hand.

Either way you can't lose.
Two great figures and the Mk.V is coming too.
What a great time to be an Iron Man fan. :yess:

Anyone know when SSC will start shipping the US market one ?

After seeing all that awesome pics I am soo eager to get mine.

god i know, im just glad i have my mk4's to keep me busy in the mean time, i really want people to start parting this out on the bay! i need some extra heads, lol

Oh yea, Goodshipped is still waiting on Hot Toys to ship from Japan..thats right.:)

Where the hell are people getting ideas of "trial runs"? HT has never done "trial runs" before.
I remember reading that Hot Toys has released certain figures in batches on the chance that there are unforeseen QC issues that they need to fix. I believe Goodshipped told this to someone on the boards who was asking why a pre-order was taking so long to ship after some figure was first released.

By doing that, they could save themselves money and hassle if there is the potential for mass complaints and even a recall a la DX Batman suits.

Figure looks great. Can't wait for the month to pass so I can hold this Battle Damaged beauty. Well worth the 188.00 price tag.

I know right, and to some poster that kept saying it will release in May according to Hot Toys' Japan website, instead of looking at Hk sites or US sites.

what is to me? sense make please hrmm?

Japan is a helluva lot closer to Hong Kong than America my friend so why not check the website?

Besides it a heck of a lot more detailed than the .com.hk site.

Do you think i was being spiteful and praying that you wouldn't get the figure? Seriously Hot Toys said on one of there websites that it wouldn't be released till May. Sorry for informing YOU of this, despite the fact I wasn't even the first to say it.

The figure is out, everybody wins.

No problem, drop it.

Epic! More photos here.

img0286tk.jpg

img0213zw.jpg

Back