Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those heads go for a fair bit don't they?

There are reasonably priced ones, I bought them locally of course, so theres no extra shipping charges.

Since the mark VI does not have a seperate stark head sculpt, I think its a worthy purchase.

I'm looking forward to this, especially after all the positive feed back I've read about the IV, he's going to look so cool next to my War Machine & what a figure he turned out to be.

I wouldn't be shocked if likeness issues again are holding up production.

I wouldn't be shocked if likeness issues again are holding up production.
I would have hoped that when they presented options for the Mark IV they got approval for the Mark VI head at the same time. That would have made more sense than coming back 3 months later with more heads to approve.

I would have hoped that when they presented options for the Mark IV they got approval for the Mark VI head at the same time. That would have made more sense than coming back 3 months later with more heads to approve.

One would think but depending on the team working on it, it's entirely possible that they are working on it at different times and therefore presenting at different times. The real headscratcher is why RDJ's representatives are all of a sudden so interested in the likeness compared to the Iron Man 1 products which all showed off the basic finished sculpt at ordering time...

Q1 2011 = January, February, March.

Yup of course if it is sent to Q3 that means July, August, September which would be astonishing for a product that was ordered so long ago.

Hell if the sculpt is holding things up just give us the Mark IV Tony.

Since that sculpt was approved I'm not sure why they don't just cut that face up and shove it into the helmet for the fliptop...it's great that Hot Toys wanted a new sculpt every time but in the helmet it'd look completely different than the unmasked...

Since that sculpt was approved I'm not sure why they don't just cut that face up and shove it into the helmet for the fliptop...it's great that Hot Toys wanted a new sculpt every time but in the helmet it'd look completely different than the unmasked...
That thought crossed my mind as well and I don't think I'd mind that at all.

hmm ppl over in the MV thread are complaining about no headsculpt. I think HT is very good at strategizing their release schedules... tightly packed so most of us will continuously feed and refresh our addiction but not too packed so most of us only go almost bankrupt

Yeah, I dont see why they didn't do that or haven't if thats the case. Kind of odd.

i tthink because the helmeted sculpts are actually a bit smaller, the face would look a little weird

I've booked mine.. just hope theres no defects like WM!!

While searching for mark vi i found these too.. i like!

wtf_im4a.jpg

Back