Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two times sometime last year pretty close together they lost their entire customer database and tons of people had fraudulent charges as a result. They haven't had any issues since, and most people seem to think going Paypal is the best way to go as there's no risk?

Two times sometime last year pretty close together they lost their entire customer database and tons of people had fraudulent charges as a result. They haven't had any issues since, and most people seem to think going Paypal is the best way to go as there's no risk?

I was one of those :(

Thank the maker I only had $35.00 stolen, then refunded by my CC company (Chase) then a new card was issued.

I recall the news saying it was some African gang that had been responsible for ripping off the main CC processing centers, something to that effect.

I've been making online purchases since the start of internet commerce and that was the first time anything like that had ever happened to me, so I consider myself very fortunate.

I went ahead and preordered Mark IV thru CSC and used a CC for the purchase, I'm not too concerned.

:pray:

Last edited:
Yeah, me and my girlfriend got hit with the CC problems with CSC back when that happened. But recently I have been ordering with PayPal and haven't had any problems.

Thats an ugly base...i think i will keep the bdm3 base when i sell the figure for this guy to use.

He looks damn good:

113316bpgmuwb0wbppap55.jpg

It's so weird to me that the mkVI and the mkIV pre-release looks so lanky. The released version of the IV looks great proportions wise.

guys have you noticed the torso is somewhat diff in color? a little light .........

Anyone know the Eta for the Mark VI? Just checked Toys2.net and they have it as Q3 2011.! I thought it was going to come out within the next few months?

I just can't get past the gray parts in the armor....kills it for me.

I've actually come full circle on the Mark VI suit since originally seeing it a year or so ago; now I think the Mark IV looks kind of plain by comparison, and the added grey of the Mark VI helps break up the red and gold.

I can understand how the addition of the silver parts make the Mark VI more visually interesting to you, but to call the Mark IV plain is like slapping tradition in the face. Red & Gold (or yellow in some cases). Simple as that and it's still the dominant go-to tonality.

I didn't really like the triangle chest or the silver on the legs but its growing on me. But I think I want to save the money for a possible iron monger and whiplash version 2.

this Mark just doesnt have the same feel for me like the IV. I think its the triangle chest or somethin, cant put my finger on it.

Back