Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree I was debating on the MK VI, but I am sticking with the MK IV, I just like the look of it more and plus the whole battle damage thing has never done anything for me. I dont like the drone stand either. I just want one figure to represent the Marvel character and the MK IV does that perfectly.

I agree I was debating on the MK VI, but I am sticking with the MK IV, I just like the look of it more and plus the whole battle damage thing has never done anything for me. I dont like the drone stand either. I just want one figure to represent the Marvel character and the MK IV does that perfectly.

:goodpost:

I like the Mark VI the better not because of the gray, but because of the larger amount of gold and the triangular chest. I'm not a fan of the gray though, it doesn't both me, but I'd prefer the knees to be red and the biceps to be gold.

That's exactly what I want out of the MKIV. I'm also not a fan of battle damaged figs, am not a completist and dislike the triangular chest arc. This figure can't get here soon enough! :panic:

can some one commet on all those parts. Will they be strong I dont see how you can swap a sholder, a whole arm and leg pannels. I have my doubts that the parts will stay on and not be loose

The in hand pics ig the M4 are really really cool and the figures is very fuss-less in my opinion.

But I do love me some battle damage and that triangle chest plate which is on all the movie posters.

I just hope I am making the right choice in buying this one as I love the TS head and doughnuts!

The in hand pics ig the M4 are really really cool and the figures is very fuss-less in my opinion.

But I do love me some battle damage and that triangle chest plate which is on all the movie posters.

I just hope I am making the right choice in buying this one as I love the TS head and doughnuts!

Simple solution, Just buy the donuts and head from people kitbashing like I did:hi5:

The thing is we've seen so little of this figure in his clean display mode. I think if the head sculpt comes out as good as the Mark IV, a lot of those people who opted for the Mark IV may end up picking up this figure a well. I still maintain that the Mark IV looks a little plain with so much red and not much else, and when people finally see the two side by side they may think the same.

Still, the Mark IV turned out tremendous and is a great value at the $162 price he can be ordered for.

Does anyone now where or how to obtain a high resolution version of this image from plastic enemies? Its very old but I never saw it any larger than this.

ap_20100722114907973.jpg

Not the same image but similar pose

2010080196823899f209ed0.jpg

Magnets hum, well that maybe the chest but the shoulder not sure and the arm that whole arm comes off and so I guess the lighting in the palm will not be affected.

Looks like the arm uses a ball joint

10101812263f3e45c516d5490d.jpg

Last edited:
Back