Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I heard that the donuts were the exclusive and that it would add another 20.00 to the price. :horror DONUTS!!!

im pretty sure that the doughnuts are not an exclusive item as it lists it on hot toys website on the specs which non of the other sideshow exclusives have.
i will be mad if this is made exclusive after i have pre-orderd it.

Just joking about the donuts, guys! Do not, go nuts...:rotfl

Truthfully I don't think there is an exclusive version for the Mark 4. At least, I haven't heard of anything but I could b wrong. I'm sure someone out there has the right answer.

I finally got a mark 1 version for 250. on ebay :yess: So now it is only a question of how much of a completist I will be on this line. I hope we get the chance to see a side by side comparison of the two (4 and 6) by a member and not having the prices get jacked up that we cannot go back and buy the mark 4. However, in my case, where I seem to be buying more of HT's products, I just cannot justify spending 180.00 just so I can count Mark 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Specially, for a donut and a bare headsculpt. I think HT fumbled on the accessories for the Mark 4, they should have offered more to make the buy more worth while and attract more buyers.

Just joking about the donuts, guys! Do not, go nuts...:rotfl

Truthfully I don't think there is an exclusive version for the Mark 4. At least, I haven't heard of anything but I could b wrong. I'm sure someone out there has the right answer.

I finally got a mark 1 version for 250. on ebay :yess: So now it is only a question of how much of a completist I will be on this line. I hope we get the chance to see a side by side comparison of the two (4 and 6) by a member and not having the prices get jacked up that we cannot go back and buy the mark 4. However, in my case, where I seem to be buying more of HT's products, I just cannot justify spending 180.00 just so I can count Mark 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Specially, for a donut and a bare headsculpt. I think HT fumbled on the accessories for the Mark 4, they should have offered more to make the buy more worth while and attract more buyers.

yeah exactly like a giant doughnut to stage the scene in iron man 2 :)

I can't believe some of you guys would blow $180 on the Mark IV just for the plastic freakin' donuts. Maybe one of you could buy me a Mark VI while you're blowing hundred dollar bills like chump change :lol ;)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rlIfPTdrvVM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rlIfPTdrvVM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
VI looks great .. Bruce looks like he should not be on display yet..
Somehow I missed this. Mark VI looks incredible! The battle damage is really well done.

Shoulda gone with Goodshipped! Heard shocking stories about Loontentoys...Good luck!

Shoulda gone with Goodshipped! Heard shocking stories about Loontentoys...Good luck!

I have to disagree, I've heard nothing but good things from lootentoys. I don't pre-order figures off ebay but from those who have they say that the service is great.

Goodshipped is also one of my usual ebay sellers and I think the best seller on ebay.

Back