Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still deciding if 6 is worth the extra cash over 4. I placed my PO on War Machine but still unsure about which IM to get.

I´m starting to think too if I should get 6 and Whiplash too, but that would almost make the hole IM2 line for me and that´s way to much.
My wallet would swallow me hole after my girlfriend would´ve beat me to death with it.
:lol:
Whiplash maybe, but MIV and WM definatly comin´for me...

Still deciding if 6 is worth the extra cash over 4. I placed my PO on War Machine but still unsure about which IM to get.

I was going to buy both and complete the cycle Mark I - Mark VI (minus Mark V). Then my collection would be IM heavy so I decided to sell Mark II and cancel Mark IV po to thin out the lineup. IMO Mark III and Mark IV are too similar. Instead, my IM lineup will be Mark I & Mark III (bd) and IM2 will be Mark VI & War Machine.

Got both on order. I personally want all the armor versions. What I have right now looks great and will only look better when you add the Mark IV and VI. Plus you've for War Machine which looks badass.

I JUST preordered the mark v1 can someone tell me if this figur comes with the extra pieces to make it a clean version over battle damaged. I might just order the mark1v too and then just leave the markv1 battle damaged.

I have been a huge advocate for the MK4 after seeing both of these guys at Comic Con. While the MK six looks cool, I feel he is very stiff, and the MK 4 has loads of articulation and the body just looks so much more cleaner!

If you have Mk 1-3 then get 4 and 6! If not settle on the MK4.

Thats just me.

I JUST preordered the mark v1 can someone tell me if this figur comes with the extra pieces to make it a clean version over battle damaged. I might just order the mark1v too and then just leave the markv1 battle damaged.

Your post is a bit confusing. Mark I is in the original IM film.

HT announced Mark IV (clean), Mark VI (battle damaged) and War Machine so far from IM2. It depends on which version you po (Mark IV or Mark VI) whether it is clean or battle damaged.

Your post is a bit confusing. Mark I is in the original IM film.

HT announced Mark IV (clean), Mark VI (battle damaged) and War Machine so far from IM2. It depends on which version you po (Mark IV or Mark VI) whether it is clean or battle damaged.

I think he meant mark VI. He just used 1's instead of I's.

2 Repulsor (L&R) forearms will be needed for this scene...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z6dkspfLbg8?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z6dkspfLbg8?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Actually it's pretty awesome. If you don't like IM2 what are you doing Ina thread about a figure for the movie?

Who ever said you have to like the movie to buy the figures?:dunno ..i loved the first movie ..but the second one imo was a massive disappointment , but i do love all the the characters and there design and thats why i buy the figures.
I know many people on this site hate spiderman 3 ...but its those people ( and myself included) who will be getting hot toys spidey when he is out.

Its your opinion on figure that really counts ..the film being good or bad has a big effect on some of us when questioning whether to get a figure from it ..but for some of us thats not such a big deal.

Last edited:
all kidding aside, I've heard a few people say they felt than iron man 2 was a bad movie, or a disappointing one. How so?

I could talk for ages about Ironman 2 ..but its easier to just show you this guys review, as i pretty much feel the same way about it as he does.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8tDwMmTKlW0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8tDwMmTKlW0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The whole drunk annoying tony was overshadowing as was all the avengers stuff.

I dont get why people say thta iron man 2 was bad did they not see the awesome ending between WM and IM. Seriously its a summer movie. People swaer that every superhero movie should be the dark knight.

Who ever said you have to like the movie to buy the figures?:dunno ..i loved the first movie ..but the second one imo was a massive disappointment , but i do love all the the characters and there design and thats why i buy the figures.
I know many people on this site hate spiderman 3 ...but its those people ( and myself included) who will be getting hot toys spidey when he is out.

Its your opinion on figure that really counts ..the film being good or bad has a big effect on some of us when questioning whether to get a figure from it ..but for some of us thats not such a big deal.

Well, I generally only buy stuff from things I like. If I don't care for a movie or show I ain't buying it. So I don't quite get the other but to each his own. I liked spidey 3 and will get spidey so like I said already.

Of course. I didn't say otherwise but if you don't like a movie I don't quite see why anyone would waste money on a figure from it. That's my OPINION though.

the entire internet.

U win :rock

Back