Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a scene in the trailers where Scarlett's character is trying on the glove at Stark's party and firing it. The scene was cut from the film.

ah, you may be right. :clap

since it doesnt seem like the mark 3 arm, more like the mark 4/6 arm.

Too bad that scene didnt make it to the movie.

So are we getting a 1/6 leopard dress for scarlett now as opposed to the 1/6 men suit from IM1? :lol

$214.99 + $25 shipping to UK, $239.99 = £157.13 + FedEx clearance import tax fees anything between £28 to £44. Total £185 to £201.13

WTF Ebay all the way thats what i do.Most ive ever paid was £165 for the BD Mark 3 and that was the day it got released in HK.

The Predator and Joker prices are what I paid from Toysquare, and the Batman DX is what BBTS is currently selling it for.

Then you should probably wait to see what price BBTS and Toysquare lists their Mark VI for. They usually set their prices lower than Sideshow does.

5196428_bigthumb.jpg

So what is the purpose of the silver bits? the thing I love about the Mark 4 is the all red and gold but I also love the triangular chest. The triangular chest looks more futuristic.

I want this fig. But not at the pricepoint they are asking. $200 is the ceiling for me and that includes shipping. It's a friggin 12" figure...it's not a life size bust or a Premium Format.

Triangular makes him more advanced, intimidating. The Mk IV looks kind of wimpy to me.

He does look wimpy, but I feel the overall design is balanced vs being all blocky and chunky like the mk6. Plus his poses can be much more dynamic (the MK 4) due to his proportions.

Sideshow Exclusive is now up for pre-order.

Last edited:
This will be interesting to see how quickly the pre-order sells out. As the night IM M3 BD EX went up for pre-order last September it was sold out within 24 hours.

I'm surprised it hasn't went up yet. Saying that look what the Mark 3 BD was at... https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10261&mode=retail
That was after the market pushed the price upwards for 2nd and 3rd wave shipments; it was $185 when first released, which is what I paid from Toysquare. And when I say released I mean I ordered after the figure was out in Hong Kong. There's no reason the Mark VI figure should cost more than the Mark III battle-damaged figure did. I mean c'mon, the T-1000 is a $155 figure and look at everything he comes with.

T2_T1000_PR19.jpg

Last edited:
More pieces = more money! Gosh!

T-1000 is 1000 Times better than the MK 6.

Amazing how the price diff is. But I can imagne costs to go into RnD when making these figures goes, but I mean.... for this one.... not so much.

BBTS always sets all their PO for $199 and the they adjust it.

On to another topic I have a feeling sooner rather than later, Hot Toys will start to price their stuff $200 or more because they can and they think they are THE 1/6 company right now. Just like how Lexus started with great quality for cheaper price for luxury and now, they are no cheaper than a BMW or Mercedes.

Back