Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I kind of knew you were kidding, just making sure though. I've talked to some pretty stupid people on message boards. :lol

Anyway, got my Cap avatar, so yay.

Well I'd go for the actual sites over an article. Either that or wait till there are actual in hand pictures.

I'm still inclined to believe May - why else would Hot Toys push it back a few weeks ago only to release it..?

Well that picture and read up was posted by Toy Hunters the official distributor of HT in Hong Kong so I think they would be more in the know than any other sites/shops. You can even see it in box making you think they already have the first few figures and are waiting for the bulk shipment of figures for those who pre-ordered to come in after the Chinese New Year.

I haven't even read the following few pages...but i'll just go on record saying that I agree with whatever MIKE has posted about this figure, whatever it was...doesn't matter....I agree :lol

Mike makes things so much easier :hi5:

I haven't even read the following few pages...but i'll just go on record saying that I agree with whatever MIKE has posted about this figure, whatever it was...doesn't matter....I agree :lol

He said that the figure is so awesome and that your such a nice guy you will be buying one for me:)

So you agree with this then:) ..:yess:

I've seen the HK sellers on EBAY say this will be available next week (Feb 8) and I plan on getting one if I can get a decent price. I usually buy one of the new versions of the IM Armor figures from HK and get it shipped EMS to NYC and if I need second one to display in a different version I pre-order from BBTS. If I get one next week, I will post pics for everyone once it arrives (usually it takes 4 to 5 days to get to the USA once it gets shipped)

I've seen the HK sellers on EBAY say this will be available next week (Feb 8) and I plan on getting one if I can get a decent price. I usually buy one of the new versions of the IM Armor figures from HK and get it shipped EMS to NYC and if I need second one to display in a different version I pre-order from BBTS. If I get one next week, I will post pics for everyone once it arrives (usually it takes 4 to 5 days to get to the USA once it gets shipped)

Sounds like a plan:) ..Jye4ever would you also buy my figure direct from a hk seller please:)

I am beginning to believe the Iron Man suits from the Iron Man 2 Movie have contracted a virus that causes the chin to have issues. Maybe it'll be explained in the upcoming Avengers movie. The collectibles are advertising gimmics to get us all ready for the plot.:slap

Here is a Hot Toy Mark IV:gah::

photo.jpg

And here is my Sidehow Mark VI maquette:gah::

chin1.jpg

Well that picture and read up was posted by Toy Hunters the official distributor of HT in Hong Kong so I think they would be more in the know than any other sites/shops.

I'm not just talking about some second rate distributor i'm talking about Hot Toys actual website.

I got mine ordered and paid for from an HK seller with EMS shipping and assuming it's released on Feb 8th (like his listing said) I should have it in hand in NYC by the week of 2/14.

I'm not just talking about some second rate distributor i'm talking about Hot Toys actual website.
Facebook always gets updated before any official websites and I've never known toyhunters to lie. The official website always updates after the toyhunters announcement so I trust them the most. I could still be wrong but you have overlooked the fact they have a picture of it in box what more do you need?

If you don't have the IV mark 3 or any Iron man what so ever which one do you guys recommend?
I already have War Machine i am just doubting which iron man to get.

If you don't have the IV mark 3 or any Iron man what so ever which one do you guys recommend?
I already have War Machine i am just doubting which iron man to get.

Personally, I prefer the Mark IV over the VI.

I'd get MkVI as in the movie you only see War Machine with the MkVI, and you have the option of the battle damaged look. But as many have already stated, both look fantastic, so you can't really go wrong either way!

Back