Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using previous HS is absolutely fine. No need to delay further because of stupid likeness approval. Get the fig out already.

This or spiderman comiquette?
I have VI on preorder and found a decent spidey comiquette..hmmmm.

Which one will be more expensive to pick up later? I know hot toys figures go pretty steep in price but Spidey has been pickin up quickly as of late. Not a flipper, just would like to minimize the premium i have to spend since I am eventually going to get one of the choices later down the road. Also I'm scared spidey will be defective...

by my own experience ,most hot toys figures go up $60 to $100 in a month or two after they are released , sometimes faster if its a pre sold out figure

isn't the VI the definitive iron man fig? the Vi will also probably be in the Avengers movie so im taking the Vi.

isn't the VI the definitive iron man fig? the Vi will also probably be in the Avengers movie so im taking the Vi.

That's more reason to go for the iv ..we may get a better version of the vi in avengers, the iv is the last classic looking ironman figure with a circle on his chest that we will get.

The ironman suit in rhe avengers will most certainly be redesigned (as will Thor and Caps suits). It'll probably be the lucky mark VII.

The ironman suit in rhe avengers will most certainly be redesigned (as will Thor and Caps suits). It'll probably be the lucky mark VII.

I know that. i'm just saying that if you also like the circle chest on ironman, the iv is worth picking up as it's just going to be the triangle from now on.

If you don't have the IV mark 3 or any Iron man what so ever which one do you guys recommend?
I already have War Machine i am just doubting which iron man to get.
I prefer the circular arc reactor "look" as there is a bit of nostalgia there for me. Also, keep in mind that the Mk.IV will be the last IM to have both the circular arc reactor with the iconic red and gold armor. The "definitive" IM in my eyes is the Mk.IV.

Great poseability, awesome head sculpt, and it's available now.
After that, history has taught us that you will pay ridiculously high prices for one down the road.

If not for me getting the VI, the IV would've been my 1st HT figure where I would've wanted to own a duplicate.

He is crazy fun to play with and display.

I love shiny stuff. :lol

Back