Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have the feeling the same HS gonna used from Mark 2 / 3 BD :(

If they were going to straight recycle this thing would be out already. It'll be a new sculpt under there even if they simply cut up the MK IV face and shove it into the existing mold.

It would have been awesome if War Machine was just the MKII face sculpt painted differently.

If they were going to straight recycle this thing would be out already. It'll be a new sculpt under there even if they simply cut up the MK IV face and shove it into the existing mold.

Yes please. No need for an entirely new sculpt. Just release the damn figure already HT.

Because they would be trying to use a helm with human face already built in. The Mark 4 face was designed to just be its own head.

What Mike said :lol
The old helm face was basically the Stark face from the first MK III figure

Looking forward to it. :rock I've got two coming from Sideshow so I'm hoping they land at the same time. Want to have them both rocking the shelf.

they posted an article showing the final product and saying they would release them...there is nothing to doubt unless you think they are just playing a joke

I'm not too interested in this guy. I don't like how the silver looks, and he looks just like the Mark IV with a new paintjob and battle damaged stuff. And of course, the new chest piece.
Sorry, but I already have the HT Mark IV, and I love it so much more.

Well I'd go for the actual sites over an article. Either that or wait till there are actual in hand pictures.

I'm still inclined to believe May - why else would Hot Toys push it back a few weeks ago only to release it..?

I'm not too interested in this guy. I don't like how the silver looks, and he looks just like the Mark IV with a new paintjob and battle damaged stuff. And of course, the new chest piece.
Sorry, but I already have the HT Mark IV, and I love it so much more.

you also like that avatar you have there so your opinion on what looks good is void ;) :D

you also like that avatar you have there so your opinion on what looks good is void ;) :D

Tell me your joking. Plz. I wasn't being rude, I just said that the figure doesn't look like my cup of tea.
I'm changing this avatar anyway. I completely forgot I had it.

Back