Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mods should add this pic to the first posts imo.
9010901_press02-001.jpg

pre-orderd this from sideshow, got the exclusive.
was debating it at first but thought to myself. if i dont get it now im just going to end up paying $100 on ebay for just the arm later.

Haha! This is nuts. :D

An exclusive arm. How come this went up really quick for order?

Oh mah gawd though! $214 regular $209...

Man pre-ordering this in CA with the taxes and shipping this equals $242 total for me
:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Thats pretty damn high for just one fig, and SSC is the only place that has the EX.
:monkey2:monkey2

Yeesh 242, I preordered the exclusive, will most likely cancel unless I want to make a Tony stark figure as well. I tell myself 1 Iron Man thats red/gold in my collection and I have the MK 3 BD, so I might sell to get this or the MK 4.

As much as the BD stuff is nice I actually mainly display the clean parts, might just settle for the MK4 bcuz I love the super skinny look.

oh :lol I dont really understand the whole concept then, care to explain?

this is part of the movie masterpiece series. each figure is identified by a number, and the numbers go in order according to when it's officially announced with specs and pics. this one is number 132. the last one i know of, the berserker predators figure is 130. i have no idea what happened to 131. :dunno

Looks great, but that price is ridiculous :lol

Glad I dont want it.

Yeesh 242, I preordered the exclusive, will most likely cancel unless I want to make a Tony stark figure as well. I tell myself 1 Iron Man thats red/gold in my collection and I have the MK 3 BD, so I might sell to get this or the MK 4.

As much as the BD stuff is nice I actually mainly display the clean parts, might just settle for the MK4 bcuz I love the super skinny look.

Yea, I decided not to order it. That's just too much for this figure, and I would rather spend the money on like a HT Pred 2, or something from the Terminator movies.

With the Mk. 4 and War-Machine, I think that'll hold me for a while for my Iron Man fix.

Man pre-ordering this in CA with the taxes and shipping this equals $242 total for me
:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Thats pretty damn high for just one fig, and SSC is the only place that has the EX.
:monkey2:monkey2

$214.99 + $25 shipping to UK, $239.99 = £157.13 + FedEx clearance import tax fees anything between £28 to £44. Total £185 to £201.13

Back