Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic! Do you guys really think Hot Toys will still make a DX? It seems like this one is fully loaded already!

I think I'm just going to stick to the Mark IV with the circular reactor, though. I never liked the switch away from it in the comics. The circle in the chest IS Iron Man, just like the bat is batman, the diamond with the "S" is Supes and the spider is Spidey.

Great looking figure... probably a pass as I don't really need mulitple Iron Man figures, but this looks to be the best one yet.

I guess a battle damaged War Machine is inevitable.

We're going to need it if we want to emulate this scene when they release Whiplash V2

4808912220_9dcb23e3b5_b.jpg

..Yea this is a must have and way different enough to have both the mk 4 and 6

Ya its awesome there doing that.:) ..but why no hall of Armour base.:(??

I could be wrong but maybe the VI just replaces the IV's spot in the hall of armor, unless it was built from the ground up. I remember the screenshot where it said "Awaiting upgrade" or something similar to that. I'm guessing you'd want them all to be in a hall of armor type display though, regardless of how many are displayed in the movie :wink1:

if HT won't do it, i can't wait to design the hall of armors myself (just design it, have someone build it)

i dream of it all the time. mark 1, 2, 3 BD, 5, 6, and WM on light up armor wall! GASM!

oh wait, there's a 3rd movie....

It honestly looked better on display than it does in these photos; hopefully the neck has actually been shortened and it wasn't just the pose that made it looked shorter at the Tokyo Toy Show. I also hope this figure isn't ridicuously priced and isn't coming out any time soon, because I've only had my battle-damaged Mark III for a few months :pow

I like that the clean/dirty mask can now be swapped from the light up or face head; that's something I said they should have done on the Mark III BD, and I don't know why they didn't.

Is just me or do the proto pics look like ther computer generated? the display pics we saw though looked real... You know what I mean Hottoys uses the real figure almost ever other time while not now?

This DX talk is getting way out of control.

I know I thought that the MJ BAD put to rest that the DX was there just to redo figures that were already made. Look at all the stuff that comes with the T-1000 yet he is not a DX.

To me a DX comes with PERS. The only thing I can see that would use PERS would be a Stark head that goes with the Driving Outfit along with the MK V figure. However, Hot Toys could very well just make that a MMS figure as well just by dropping the PERS

Is just me or do the proto pics look like ther computer generated? the display pics we saw though looked real... You know what I mean Hottoys uses the real figure almost ever other time while not now?

This is the real figure, they aren't fake photos. Certain lighting/post-processing can make things look a little more artificial though.

Looks like the extra arm (SS ex/gift) is just a forearm designed not for the Mk VI but for a TT body:lecture for Black widow???

YEsss!!! First Iron Man I'm excited for and know I will purchase!

The neck looks longer only when he's looking up, the Toy Show's display did not have him looking up. Therefore, I will not have my Iron Man looking up.

YEsss!!! First Iron Man I'm excited for and know I will purchase!

The neck looks longer only when he's looking up, the Toy Show's display did not have him looking up. Therefore, I will not have my Iron Man looking up.

Plus the head seems to be doing a balancing act in this picture.

I'm sure the clean head is a MK IV as well, so I'm sure the final clean head might look different

Back