Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic, I've just bought myself a digital SLR camera, when it turns up I'm hoping my pictures will no longer look naff. lol :)

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Added the new Stark sculpt to my Mark VI, not perfectly fitted yet but I'm happy enough with it.

5adc3d2cdc98d68f4484fd007346c0b3.jpg

Took a pic with the new camera. Still one of my favorite figs.

Lovely photo, since getting into the hobby the Mark VI has become my grail suit to own, initially it was the Mark VII but I love how sleek it looks... One day I will own one (be it IM2, Avengers or who knows if the new MkIII takes off well)

That the head from the new Arc creation Stark? Looks great, love the extreme battle damage on this thing!

Lovely photo, since getting into the hobby the Mark VI has become my grail suit to own, initially it was the Mark VII but I love how sleek it looks... One day I will own one (be it IM2, Avengers or who knows if the new MkIII takes off well)

That the head from the new Arc creation Stark? Looks great, love the extreme battle damage on this thing!

And yeah its the bootleg of it from O6Kit :)

Does your bootleg have a really dark skin tone (darker than the neck)?

Mine is very dark.

It is rather dark yeah, and darker than the neck post, but I just assumed it was because my neck post is from a Damn Toys figure or something.

Hey guys! So I bought this from a collector together with bunch of other armors I was missing. The panties aka pants aka shorts were fading pink which is normal. I saw Xenomorph video on Youtube and it seemed REALLY EASY to remove the paint with Thinner or Acetone. Needless to say, I used regular nail polish...fail.. Acetone... fail... Mineral Spirits..fail...WTH!!!! The red/pink faded paint would come out easily but the Silver paint seemed that it became embedded in the plastic(?) is that normal? So, I went everywhere to buy something to paint it and well ended up at Pep Boys buying some car paint which came to be about 95% match in daylight and 98% match with no direct light exposure. Problem was that I am not an expert painting (lol) so it is not as smooth. Also, the black lines got covered and now I would need something to accentuate them again. The paint would not have matched that well without using a Gloss spray so I had to get one of those too. Just finding very rare the issue with the Silver coating not coming off no matter what I was using to remove it. What do you guys think of this paint I choose? A good match? What can I do to make it look more authentic and accentuate the lines giving that I am a noob with paint and paint application?
fix1.jpg

fix2.jpg

fix3.jpg

Back