Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if someone already brought this up but with that exclusive arm, I'm guess you can reenact the deleted scene shown here:

iron-man-2_400.jpg

I don't understand how Sideshow is charging $215 for the exclusive (shipping and tax not included). It's only abt. $170 here in Asia.

wow really? for 170 id buy. So it looks like its just price gouging in the non asian countries T_T

I don't understand why the blured out tony stark head. Why don't they wanna show it ?

Common speculation is its not approved. Like many others here, I don't know why HT must always include a Tony Stark Head in almost all the IM Figs.

A Kojun sculpt that that cost very little to produce compared to the rest of the figure, is a big additional value to the figure as a piece of sculpt art. The head itself may command a high price... and why BD Mk.3 lost some of it's perceived value by reusing a sculpt.

A Kojun sculpt that that cost very little to produce compared to the rest of the figure, is a big additional value to the figure as a piece of sculpt art. The head itself may command a high price... and why BD Mk.3 lost some of it's perceived value by reusing a sculpt.

I believe Shrimpy was expressing frustration over the delays experienced with getting approval from whoever (Downey, Marvel or Disney) when including a Stark sculpt. No one minds having the extra sculpt just the baggage it seems to come with. :dunno

I believe Shrimpy was expressing frustration over the delays experienced with getting approval from whoever (Downey, Marvel or Disney) when including a Stark sculpt. No one minds having the extra sculpt just the baggage it seems to come with. :dunno

Actually my take is abit on both sides. I love to see HT add more details to the suit or improve the quality of the fig, rather than the bulk of the cost on the sculpt.

Hot Toys should run a competition with the grand prize being an all expenses paid trip to Hong Kong,trolley dash round ToyHunters,tour of the offices and topped off with your likeness in the Iron Man helmet.

what do you guys think of a Small Soldiers HT line?
if always wondered how much of a reality hot toys could
make those guys i mean really if you have seen the movie
when you were a kid then all you could dream of was
to get one of those toys the way they were in the movie

i mean i would kill for Commando Elite or Gorgonites-monsters form Globotech(hot toys) with x-1000 chip of there military department :D Major Chip Hazard and Archer FTW!! :p

Well don't forget that getting shipped here adds quite a bit to the cost :( especially when it's by air

SS are the one overcharging you, not HT. Mark VI is actually about the same price as a BD Mark III here.
That's both good and bad news. Good news that Hot Toys isn't jacking up their prices, but bad news because all of the vendors here, not just Sideshow, have boosted their prices. Everyone's claiming the market price is $209; most are charging close to that while others are offering a "sale" that puts the price closer to the market price of the Mark III BD (what he originally sold for from cheaper but slower vendors like Alterego and CornerstoneComics I do not know). Even Toysquare is charging $200, when their price for the Mark III BD was $185.

I don't know though if Hot Toys hasn't jacked up the price; I saw people with sticker shock on the toyworld.com.hk forum as well.

Last edited:
Back