Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but I really disliked Blade 3 and was not a fan of this character. Congrats to those that wanted her

I didn't want her at all, but after seeing the figure itself I'll be buying it for sure. This tells me there is a chance for Nomak, Frost and other characters from the series. Not only that but we no longer have to assume that just because HT didn't rush to do successive figures from any one film or series that it doesn't mean they won't be doing more in the future. We can probably have real hope for Victor Creed now from Wolverine.

I didn't want her at all, but after seeing the figure itself I'll be buying it for sure. This tells me there is a chance for Nomak, Frost and other characters from the series. Not only that but we no longer have to assume that just because HT didn't rush to do successive figures from any one film or series that it doesn't mean they won't be doing more in the future. We can probably have real hope for Victor Creed now from Wolverine.

I have little hope for a Creed figure but Victor would be awesome. I am encouraged the other Marvel licenses may contain more than a single representation.

What's really cool is that it does actually show that they can do long hair sculpted properly. I thought they only did that for BW cause its widely accepted that long sculpted hair limits articulation. Kinda wish now they did the same for BW as I do prefer sculpted hair as the real hair look does make it look barbieyish.

I agree 100%.

I may just end up picking up a nude version of Abigail on ebay from the guys who part these out as it really doesn't need the accessories :monkey3:D:lol

Last edited:
Stunning!!!

Not sure If i buy it tho as I would have to buy blade. I loved the blade films tho.. ahhhh noooo here we go again

I hated Blade Trinity but Ive been skating around the fact... I might buy this and just display it as Jessica Biel... Take all the Blade stuff off of it does that make me strange???

I hated Blade Trinity but Ive been skating around the fact... I might buy this and just display it as Jessica Biel... Take all the Blade stuff off of it does that make me strange???

Yes it does make you strange but with the name HottoyzJoker I'd would think that whatever doesn't kill you simlpy makes you... stranger.

:lecture They say theyre gonna make Hans Landa, an Oscar winner, and instead give us this. Pretty poor choice on HT's end.

I guess she's a more popular character then Rorshach as well?

Something tells me Landa not being made yet is because they are on the fence about releasing a accurate SS officer, maybe in fear of ruining their reputation or something, people are retards these days about this sort of thing.

Oh I'm almost certain theyre afraid of it, they are in Hong Kong after all.

No reasoning for it, female figures don't sell as well, he won an oscar, the movie is better, he's a better actor, and theres a huge 1/6 military collector base.

Agreed.

Landa deserves a god **** figure!

Though he was never confirmed, they only gave us what we like to believe to be a hint.

Last edited:
In terms of a female character from the Marvel Universe or a character from the trilogy, I agree it is an odd choice. However, I consider the female choices available from Marvel films not many would have the accessories of AW making the current price point "reasonable". A major issue (beyond Barbie doll look) I have with BW is the lack of accessories for the price. I will wait to see if her figure goes on clearance before considering a purchase.

The more I stew over AW the more I like it. I will po from SS and upon her Asia release see how I feel about keeping the order.

maybe you could dress her like erin (jessica biel) from the texas chainsaw massacre , would be a kick-ass figure :rock2

Back