Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used half of the $50 GC I got at SDCC on five ring stands from Sideshow. They're cool... but they are much taller than the HT's. I can't wrap the flippin' things around my HT Preds' thighs, like I usually do. Fingers crossed that I either won't need 'em, or that the upcoming "Predators" Preds are tall enough to work with them.

Kind of late to ask this question but: Why are people here giving ____ to others selling him for $400, when there's other members on this board are selling him on there web site and store for $500 and more?? I myself love mine but I also agree $400 is a tad much.:dunno

Kind of late to ask this question but: Why are people here giving ____ to others selling him for $400, when there's other members on this board are selling him on there web site and store for $500 and more?? I myself love mine but I also agree $400 is a tad much.:dunno

Cause their whiny little F____ that have issues with those that took the time and work to get their order in and they think something is owed to them because their "Freaks". :cuckoo:

Cause their whiny little F____ that have issues with those that took the time and work to get their order in and they think something is owed to them because their "Freaks". :cuckoo:
yes, because everyone who didn't get their order through didn't try at all.

i just typed that sarcastically.

yes, because everyone who didn't get their order through didn't try at all.

i just typed that sarcastically.

I think everyone who was there right on time and on their game got one. I made all the mistakes myself. Didn't click the box, long reload times and all; still my wait list came through. my order didn't even go through until 10 minutes after.

I think everyone who was there right on time and on their game got one. I made all the mistakes myself. Didn't click the box, long reload times and all; still my wait list came through. my order didn't even go through until 10 minutes after.
according to the sign-in thread there are plenty of people on the waitlist who got to the streamline event on time. everyone who got their order through got lucky. the waitlist conversions are almost as lucky. it's not really a matter of just not making the effort. you either got the figure or you didn't and there are way more who followed the rules and didn't get it.

Like I said .. I got waitlisted at 10 minutes and mine went through. and looking at those names listed I believe most all of them had their order go through.

I guess what I'm trying to say is......I hate it when people take advantage of other people. Example: There is a show over here close to L.A that is notorious for scalpers. I saw a guy there drop a $1,000 on a HT Batmobile, HT batman and V1 Joker.

I guess what I'm trying to say is......I hate it when people take advantage of other people. Example: There is a show over here close to L.A that is notorious for scalpers. I saw a guy there drop a $1,000 on a HT Batmobile, HT batman and V1 Joker.

And here we go again...:slap

Would this place notorious for scalpers be Frank and Son's? I am going there tomorrow to check out what's on the block. I just picked up a LOST PREDATOR and WOLF PREDATOR for $300, and I walked into a neighborhood store and go them.

Would this place notorious for scalpers be Frank and Son's? I am going there tomorrow to check out what's on the block. I just picked up a LOST PREDATOR and WOLF PREDATOR for $300, and I walked into a neighborhood store and go them.
Frank & Sons use to be a fantastic place to make deals. Now it just seems that the dealers there think that everything is made of gold and can't be negotiated.

Back