Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it safe to say everybody has gotten theirs by now? For some reason the UPS man ran 7 hours early today. He usually gets to the house every time around 5 p.m. Today he showed up at 10 a.m. Almost missed him because I work the night shift and was 3 hours into my dream of my predator coming today sleep.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kHmvkRoEowc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kHmvkRoEowc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:hi5::panic:

I almost forgot about this vid.....hah...

mine shipped out today, too.. looking at this in person at the con today, really makes me excited to add him to my collection.

Boo-yah! I'm at SDCC and saw this guy in person. Sweet... Also just checked my UPS tracking. Guardian was successfully delivered to my dad's place of business, and was signed for by a coworker.

I'll pick him up Saturday when we arrive back in Oregon. CAN'T WAIT! But first... one more day at SDCC :rock. Tomorrow's gonna be a doozy, program-wise.

Boo-yah! I'm at SDCC and saw this guy in person. Sweet... Also just checked my UPS tracking. Guardian was successfully delivered to my dad's place of business, and was signed for by a coworker.

I'll pick him up Saturday when we arrive back in Oregon. CAN'T WAIT! But first... one more day at SDCC :rock. Tomorrow's gonna be a doozy, program-wise.

Pretty sweet to have an awesome time at SDCC and come home to an awesome figure :rock

Look dude, all I'm saying is...TURN ON ANOTHER LIGHT.

If you want people to see your videos...they actually need to see what your video is about.

Last edited by a moderator:
People in this section in particular are getting out of hand, some member comes along they're not quite happy with and they're constantly riding their ass about anything they can and showing hostility and then whine about the person retaliating, it's nuts.

A simple, "Thanks for sharing the video, but it's too dark to see the figure clearly," would get the point accross. It's not necessary to make smart ass remarks about why it's dark and blah blah blah.

The intolerance shown in the section of the site is really getting old.

People in this section in particular are getting out of hand, some member comes along they're not quite happy with and they're constantly riding their ass about anything they can and showing hostility and then whine about the person retaliating, it's nuts.

A simple, "Thanks for sharing the video, but it's too dark to see the figure clearly," would get the point accross. It's not necessary to make smart ass remarks about why it's dark and blah blah blah.

The intolerance shown in the section of the site is really getting old.

give those people a strike :) that will make them stop I bet

Back