Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People in this section in particular are getting out of hand, some member comes along they're not quite happy with and they're constantly riding their ass about anything they can and showing hostility and then whine about the person retaliating, it's nuts.

A simple, "Thanks for sharing the video, but it's too dark to see the figure clearly," would get the point accross. It's not necessary to make smart ass remarks about why it's dark and blah blah blah.

The intolerance shown in the section of the site is really getting old.

imeter1.gif

My guardian has arrived i cant wait to get home form work and crack him open!

I'm ticked. I need to sign for the thing and no one will be home between 130 and about 4. my luck he'll freakin show up then!!!!!!!:(

Yea. It sucks. I DON'T WANNA WAIT TILL MONDAY!!!! :panic: Considering they didn't even have the sense to package the figure properly. More UPS time means more likely to damage.

Anybody have an idea what the going average price on this?

Also, is it confirmed if there will be a classic (predator 1) being made?
Thx

That's the exact reason I'm afraid to leave the house today. :gah:

:lol

Yeah staying home just to sign for a figure is sure frustrating but it's pretty funny that most of us will all rearrange our schedules to do so!

GOTTA GET MY FIGURE MAN! :lol :panic:

Back