Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool :drool :drool :drool I CANNOT wait!!!! :clap

This will be Ski and everyone else who had a charge but then it disappeared and wound up not getting it.

<embed src="https://img295.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=Pcry" width="640" height="380" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

anyone got the full number to ring from the UK?

001-805-214-2100 and select option 2.

I had to ring them myself last night, as my order went from processing, to shipping soon, to card declined. :horror

Rang about 9:00 UK time and spoke to Mike, who confirmed my card had been processed and the item should be shipping soon :yess:

lol im in Hartlepool small world,what card got declined?? hope my visa is ok........mine is still shipping soon.

Update they have taken £145.23p from my bank ITS ON ITS WAY!!!
how much have you been charged mr Sunderland?

I'm definitely watching my e-mails and orders on SSC daily though, there's not a chance this will slip.

I have WAAAAY more than enough funds on that CC and if my order comes up being declined or rejected first thing as soon as they open 8:30 their time 10:30 my time they are getting a ear full! :devil :mad::mad:
I was wrong. It was pre-auth'd. Just called SSC to double check and Jennifer told me they should be shipping today, at least most of them that is.

Just scored a Guardian for $235.00 shipped!! :yess: An old friend I used to do buisness with came through for me, thankfully! :clap I'll cancel my waitlist with Sideshow, no need for 2. For all you guys who supported waitlisters, THANK YOU! :clap For all those crap talking waitlisters........ :nana:

001-805-214-2100 and select option 2.

I had to ring them myself last night, as my order went from processing, to shipping soon, to card declined. :horror

Rang about 9:00 UK time and spoke to Mike, who confirmed my card had been processed and the item should be shipping soon :yess:

Thank you!!

Just off the phone to them now and she checked my details and all is fine and she processed the order there to make sure. Should ship soon :)

Got my shipping notice!! Get in!! as they as quite a lot over here! :yess:

How much they charge you for shipping mate to the uk?
Also do you know how they deal with customs? My first order from sideshow and certainly not my last am hooked :D

oo man am freaking out

check my accounts says card declined but when i click the order and it opens a new page its says shipping soon.

Rang card company they says its been approved EEkk

whats going on

ahhh need a drink lol

rang sideshow and she told me it has went though and the card declined should clear in 30mins or so lol

Right enough freaking out from me am going to get bladdered

Oh, this is so exciting!
pineapple-express-craig-robinson-1.jpg

Update they have taken £145.23p from my bank ITS ON ITS WAY!!!
how much have you been charged mr Sunderland?

Confirmed at £145.41.. looks like you scored a bargain at £145.23 :lol

Shame we end up getting stung with the damn Fed Ex charges, which were about £35 when I got my Hot Toys Sideshow Exclusive Battle Damaged Iron Man about a month ago..:mad:

Mine has said processing for 2 days now but in the email they said it was in stock. I wonder how long it will take them to get it out.

Back