Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh Nearly freaked!!

Check my order says processing but then I realised I had wrong postcode on both billing and Shipping updated it now.

Hope still goes though

Did it ask you if you wanted to apply your changes to any current orders? I altered mine to ship to my dad's work address and was successfully able to apply it to my processing order.

Did it ask you if you wanted to apply your changes to any current orders? I altered mine to ship to my dad's work address and was successfully able to apply it to my processing order.

Ye yes and when I clcik the order it has the updated adress.

but am starting to freak out now as it says to call us to update straight away if you need to change address

Where/when did it say this? I got the second conversion e-mail that told me I was processing, but changed my address after I got it. If your account doesn't block you when you try to apply a new address to your order, then you should be fine. If it does, then you do have to call because your order would be in the process of shipping.

Well Sideshow states on their site that they are only able to ship to your billing address. So you gotta make sure that the billing address for your CC and the shipping address should match.

I would definitely give them a call. From my experience with Sideshow I get the feeling that the warehouse guys' system doesn't get live updates from the system that you just altered.

Well Sideshow states on their site that they are only able to ship to your billing address. So you gotta make sure that the billing address for your CC and the shipping address should match.

It says it should match unless you ship it to your business address.

"We will only ship to the billing address as shown on your credit card, which should match the information you have provided us in the Billing Area. The only exception would be shipping to a work address, where you would also need to provide the business name sent in care of you."

I can give 'em a call tomorrow, though. Just in case.

Guardian at the Tokyo Show.

10071602275d01564c0af18d80.jpg

HOLY CRAP! Anymore pics? He looks amazing... and his legs really are a different color. Huh... Looks awesome, though. The dreads are a little Lost-ish, but I hope that's not the case. It really wouldn't work well on this figure.

HOLY CRAP! Anymore pics? He looks amazing... and his legs really are a different color. Huh... Looks awesome, though. The dreads are a little Lost-ish, but I hope that's not the case. It really wouldn't work well on this figure.

No, sorry.

The only thing that interest me is that it seems they already fixed the dreads.

The head is a repainted P1 head I believe, but his dreads seem longer now. Although they still don't hang as loosely as we might want them to be.

After seeing that pic I'm so happy I got mine!:yess: SS is charging my card tomorrow. Shouldn't be long after that it ships! Can't wait. And I pre-ordered my HT Bezerker Pred too!! Man o man I want to keep my collection now!!!

He's like the Great White Predator... lovin' it.

So how does the water mod work? You put the head in hot water and rubber-band the dreads together or...?
I'm just worried about the glue used to keeping the dreads attached. I know no one's had any problems like this, but I'm usually into keeping things box-fresh. It all depends on how the final thing turned out.

You had to preorder it through sideshow on their priority preorder date for attendees of san diego comic con and for non attendees the next day. BOTH Sold out in seconds. My waitlist just got turned over so I will be getting one soon! :)

He's like the Great White Predator... lovin' it.

So how does the water mod work? You put the head in hot water and rubber-band the dreads together or...?
I'm just worried about the glue used to keeping the dreads attached. I know no one's had any problems like this, but I'm usually into keeping things box-fresh. It all depends on how the final thing turned out.

Rubber band it or wrap a piece of cloth (rubber bands tend to leave marks on the dreads) around it, heat up some water, drop pred head into the water for a few seconds, take it out run it under some cold water, dry it off, let it sit for a day or two. Works for the most part. Like you mentioned I haven't heard of any negative effects in regards to the glue. Nothing has happened to mine since I've done it.

I'm definitely watching my e-mails and orders on SSC daily though, there's not a chance this will slip.

I have WAAAAY more than enough funds on that CC and if my order comes up being declined or rejected first thing as soon as they open 8:30 their time 10:30 my time they are getting a ear full! :devil :mad::mad:

Why do I have a feelingthat Ski will talk like this....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pDxn0Xfqkgw&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pDxn0Xfqkgw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back