Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*crickets*...everyones asleep/away from computer then. Well whenever people are up I'd like to know if this has happened to anyone else who had a waitlist conversion. My card initially declined for the T-800 aswell come to think of it and as it turned out that situation would have resolved on its own, can't recall the exact explanation the girl on the phone gave but there was really no problem. I wonder if this is the same thing after happening again. Difference is this time I got an email from a 'Jeff Dean' about it, whereas there was no email about the T-800.

Anyway I emailed them back to tell them to rerun my card on file..its just strange considering VISA told me SS didn't try to run it in the first place.

It's probably just a Network error. Seen it happen many times, it's where the network gets a handshake but fails to make a full connection with the CC Co/Bank so the card processor kicks back a declined vs a connection error rerun message. It is messed up but that's what happens, just have them rerun it and it will probably go right through.

I'm still pissed about how this all went down. Because of the this has ended message I lost two minutes with it trying to load and my W went through in the 4th minute even though I put it through within the first... No way mine is converting but Berserker Pred heals all.

I'm still pissed about how this all went down. Because of the this has ended message I lost two minutes with it trying to load and my W went through in the 4th minute even though I put it through within the first... No way mine is converting but Berserker Pred heals all.

same here but my wait list only went through in the 7th minute :mad:

___k sake! I was only joking when I said it but sure enough my card declined! WHY??!!! :banghead Aren't they looking at my transaction history?? Sideshow would be there just recently for Sarah Connor and they didn't question it then! I was going to ring VISA today but looks like I most certainly have to now anyway. This is a pain in the arse.

Edit - OK just rang VISA and they say my card is fine and no attempt was even made by Sideshow. WTH?

Oh no! I hope you get it resolved A-dev!

I would think you'll be hearing from Sideshow CS soon about one of your orders being cancelled, due to their one-per-customer policy.

They will cross-reference the orders and probably cancel the 2nd one as it is one per person/account

Man, I got both orders calcelled! :panic:
"Need valid payment immediately" yet I get the email at 5.50am.

My Visa card has enough funds.

I'm still waiting for any information, and of course those idiots at verizon cancelled my email account for some reason so I have to wait until tomorrow to get it back on, so I can't check:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Same here, i had the "this streamline has ended" message, or whatever it was. Then when i went back to try again the clock had gone back about 3 minutes, and so it wouldnt let me try and order. By the time it had sorted itself out it was 10.10. I did email sideshow about it but they said that there was nothing wrong with the site. I got my fingers crossed but im doubtful i'll get my waitlist convert.
Congratulations to everyone who did get theirs converted though, glad to see its going to some fans and not the scalpers. And glad to see so many here don't have to resort to buying from those _____*ers. :)

Yikes, that sucks. Hopefully you get at least one. Take the non-attendee version so you don't have to pay the CA tax.

Dammit thats just not on. Your legitimate order and the wierd phantom order were both cancelled outright?? I mean I too got the "Need valid payment immediately" line but then it said I must contact them by wednesday july 21st which would seem to suggest I have time to rectify matters before they cancel it. Did your email not say similar? Not that you should be in this situation in the first place.

:yess: I am pleased. Just got an email back from Jeff Dean at Sideshow who said they reran my card and it was successfully processed. Not only that but he said the order would leave the warehouse in 1-3 business days! So this thing could be sent out next week!

my time is 17:05:55 w#####
doesnt seem anyone has that late of time.....
i guess its still a big no. for me

Back