Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
processing means just that hold tight it will be getting ready for you!

mine says the same.

We got a GRAIL COMING!!!! :hi5: :pray:

why is it hype? it will become one of the most sought after HT figures of all time..... you shouldn't be bitter if you never got one.

be happy for those of us who did.

My waitlist officially converted today it is now an order woo

Grats Bro! I am so happy i got this figure. It looks so good and much better than the Berserker in my opnion. I am getting both anyways.
My wife is gonna kill me when she sees so many Predators around. I brought her to watch Predators on saturday and she foreseen the Action Figures comming in already!:exactly:

Dear ****

We recently contacted you regarding your Sideshow Collectibles Wait List Reservation W****3 to inform you that an item had become available for you and will ship from our U.S. warehouse.

Since you did not cancel your reservation within your online account, we will fulfill your order as per your original reservation request. Please expect for your reservation number W****3 to be replaced in your online account history with your new order T*****7.

If your item is in-stock, then it will be charged to your credit card on file with us and shipped out to you as soon as possible. If you need a firm ship quote we suggest you call us immediately for one through the phone numbers provided below.

If your item is in pre-order status, then your order status will appear as "order placed" within your online account until the item arrives into our warehouse. Your credit card card will not be charged until the item begins to ship out to you.

Please note that if you now no longer wish to receive the item, then you MUST CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AT (800) 474-3746 OR (805) 214-2100 ext. 2. If you do not cancel this order prior to its shipment, then you will be responsible for all shipping fees, which includes the cost of returning the item to us.

Congratulations on your new and sought after collectible! :clap

:yess:

:yess:

Best regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Ps my waitlist time was 17.01 47 secs i think we have gone to 51 secs,so you on 52 secs will be next!!! good luck.

So that's what one looks like :rock

I'm really confused.
I was on of the ones who missed the collect and go preorder and put myself on the wait list.
But I was one of the lucky ones who got a normal preorder and I got my order confirmation.

Now that I am getting the Wait List confirmations am I now getting two?

Looking at my Recent orders I can see two seperate orders. One beginning with TB and the other begining in 'P'.

What do you guys think?

I'm really confused.
I was on of the ones who missed the collect and go preorder and put myself on the wait list.
But I was one of the lucky ones who got a normal preorder and I got my order confirmation.

Now that I am getting the Wait List confirmations am I now getting two?

Looking at my Recent orders I can see two seperate orders. One beginning with TB and the other begining in 'P'.

What do you guys think?

I would think you'll be hearing from Sideshow CS soon about one of your orders being cancelled, due to their one-per-customer policy.

Grats Bro! I am so happy i got this figure. It looks so good and much better than the Berserker in my opnion. I am getting both anyways.
My wife is gonna kill me when she sees so many Predators around. I brought her to watch Predators on saturday and she foreseen the Action Figures comming in already!:exactly:

Thanks man :) yea im really excited for it too! I will be getting the berserker as well. Did she like the movie at all?

why is it hype? it will become one of the most sought after HT figures of all time..... you shouldn't be bitter if you never got one.

be happy for those of us who did.
Congratz on your WL conversion!

I have the impression that you fear I'm somehow trying to devaluate your new trophy... which I am not! And, least of all I'm bitter, since I managed to get one myself.

Fact is, that this figure has gotten quite some attention, and, the way everything went down helped a lot! If this Pred is going to be the most sought after HT figure off all time remains to be seen. I've heard things like this so many times before. I wouldn't mind if some of these prophecies would finally come true though! :lol

Last edited:
I wonder how many people are on the waiting list up to the 4 minute mark?

I am 17:03:39 on the waitlist

Last edited:
Someone i know in England has just offered me £400 for mine thats $610 lol i told Him go swim!!! i'll never sell this piece EVER!!

:nana:

Back