Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really only joking but VISA have blocked my card a couple of times recently to enquire with me about some transactions. I have a good credit limit on it though so I'm not worried that way...although I am going to owe a ____load of money now.

Yeah I always have the same problem.

Its happened to me a few times now, whenever I biy like 8 things with my card within one or 2 weeks. Happend to me last time when I was trying to buy a limted Threea release, i couldnt make my paypal payment and my order kept getting cancelled within a minute and I was drunk and freaking out:panic::panic: But 3a being the gents that they are hooked me up!!:yess:

And I also owe a ____load of money.....

We have gotten, what, 20 conversions on the boards? I am thinking they got another 50 in or so when the Guardians got into the warehouse. I agree that is too many for credit card declines or cancellations. All I can hope is that they get more, but with the Asian Toyfares right around the corner, I am not too concerned at all (but a WL conversion would be nice).
that sounds encouraging. i think everyone who made the effort (especially the attendees) should get one. the whole edition size business is ridiculous anyway.

Got my email about the TB conversion tonight. So when can we expect them to start shipping them?

E

What about us two minute-ers? Come on, SSC! Give it to me!

:monkey3 I didn't think that last part out enough, it seems...

Ohh... I think yesterday and today's batch ended at around 17:01:51. All we can do is hope for another batch covering the :02's.

come on baby come on baby daddy needs a new pred!!

back to work today and I think I might get in trouble for checking my phone for that email lol

Maybe he just meant that the only thing that can prevent him from attaining a Guardian is a credit decline.....gosh you guys read into ____ too much.

Despite our differences, I consider a-dev a friend. My question was general concern given how bad he wants one. Perhaps you're the one who reads into ____ too much. ;)

I was really only joking but VISA have blocked my card a couple of times recently to enquire with me about some transactions. I have a good credit limit on it though so I'm not worried that way...although I am going to owe a ____load of money now.

You can actually call VISA and give them a headsup that the charge is coming from Sideshow Collectibles and not to decline it.

I do but I meant in general. But you also took me seriously. How can you take someone serious when "gosh" is in the post? So you apparently read past the joke. I am assuming that you did not mean you post as an attack because of the face.

At least you care about him.

care%20bear.gif

Dear ****

We recently contacted you regarding your Sideshow Collectibles Wait List Reservation W****3 to inform you that an item had become available for you and will ship from our U.S. warehouse.

Since you did not cancel your reservation within your online account, we will fulfill your order as per your original reservation request. Please expect for your reservation number W****3 to be replaced in your online account history with your new order T*****7.

If your item is in-stock, then it will be charged to your credit card on file with us and shipped out to you as soon as possible. If you need a firm ship quote we suggest you call us immediately for one through the phone numbers provided below.

If your item is in pre-order status, then your order status will appear as "order placed" within your online account until the item arrives into our warehouse. Your credit card card will not be charged until the item begins to ship out to you.

Please note that if you now no longer wish to receive the item, then you MUST CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AT (800) 474-3746 OR (805) 214-2100 ext. 2. If you do not cancel this order prior to its shipment, then you will be responsible for all shipping fees, which includes the cost of returning the item to us.

Congratulations on your new and sought after collectible! :clap

:yess:

:yess:

Best regards,
The Sideshow Customer Service Team

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

Ps my waitlist time was 17.01 47 secs i think we have gone to 51 secs,so you on 52 secs will be next!!! good luck.

Back