Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I would have been happy to get on wailist a minute or two after Guardian went up but my internet was super slow and I got on 5 minutes after. I guess I can kiss guardian good bye.

Waitlist converted at 17:01:17. I'm more than a little surprised at the number of conversions! I waitlisted for the SDCC version at 17:02:34 and had it declined later that day. Any have any guesses as to ES?

Wow, so it looks like we have had roughly 20 conversions or so. It looks like they got everyone who was under two minutes. Now let's hope they bump it to people under three minutes! :yess: :wink1:

As in you don't have the $$$ or Sideshow will error?

I was really only joking but VISA have blocked my card a couple of times recently to enquire with me about some transactions. I have a good credit limit on it though so I'm not worried that way...although I am going to owe a ____load of money now.

I was really only joking but VISA have blocked my card a couple of times recently to enquire with me about some transactions. I have a good credit limit on it though so I'm not worried that way...although I am going to owe a ____load of money now.

Im with Egg card and they seem to query a lot of my transactions with Sideshow, which then requires me to ring them and confirm they are genuine transactions.

Not taking any risks with this conversion, so I have rang Egg and spoke to security and advised them of a pending transaction, as the thought of this slipping through my fingers would be a killer.

You can also call Sideshow and have them run the transaction on the phone; I did that with the PZ EX PF. They are super friendly and it only takes a minute or two.

Time will tell... we had quite a few yesterday, and SDCC hasn't even begun. Just keeping optimistic; I'll worry after the last Toy Fair of the summer is over.

Im with Egg card and they seem to query a lot of my transactions with Sideshow, which then requires me to ring them and confirm they are genuine transactions.

Not taking any risks with this conversion, so I have rang Egg and spoke to security and advised them of a pending transaction, as the thought of this slipping through my fingers would be a killer.

For me VISA keep getting suspicious of BigBadToystore. Whoever I was last on the phone to I told that if it looks like it might be in some way related to 'toys' then yes its a transaction I authorised. And sure enough BBTS would have just charged something to my card...so far no phonecalls. They have never questioned "Sideshowcollectibles" to my recollection.

The suspense is killing me... has anyone called SSC to ask about why all these conversions are happening? Methinks it's too many for credit card declines or cancellations. The figure gods are offering us more Preds. Perhaps SSC is getting 500?

The suspense is killing me... has anyone called SSC to ask about why all these conversions are happening? Methinks it's too many for credit card declines or cancellations. The figure gods are offering us more Preds. Perhaps SSC is getting 500?

someone said if you credit card is declined, SSC gives you a few days to update or fix the credit card information. I can't imagine that many people deciding not to want it.

Maybe SSC didn't put the whole allotment up for preorder at once just to cover themselves.

Back