Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with EndIess, I'm hoping to complete my collection of old school preds to go with the soon to be done new ones.

It's crazy it went that fast. I suppose I shouldn't have taken the day off tomorrow as chances seem pretty slim for this fella. I guess Predators are a lot more popular than Iron Mans (or is it Iron Men)

I called customer service because my wait list order got cancelled and they said that they are only bringing 90 - 100 to the con. Oh well, round two tomorrow..

I found a video of round 2. We're the guy in the black and red trunks. Sideshow is the guy in white:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_mChJtTAYA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F_mChJtTAYA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wonder if these might be getting there last minute so they will be limiting the attendee more than the non-attendee. The non-attendee they can ship out after the con is over, but if these are only getting there a day or two before the con, they might only have the time to take 100 with them?

Just a thought, but doubtful. If they are only getting 100, then tomorrow's 10 are going to go before most people even refresh their page.

I wonder if these might be getting there last minute so they will be limiting the attendee more than the non-attendee. The non-attendee they can ship out after the con is over, but if these are only getting there a day or two before the con, they might only have the time to take 100 with them?

Just a thought, but doubtful. If they are only getting 100, then tomorrow's 10 are going to go before most people even refresh their page.

OMG 10:gah: i guess my chances of getting my first pred is super low:( i was so pumped to get this figure. Oh well ill try tomorrow anyways.

Knowing what we know today, I don't know how anyone can have their hopes up about tomorrow, or could get disappointed if they don't get an order in. It appears that the chances of doing so are very close to zero. I'm sure we'll all try, but that's all we can do. No use worrying about it. At least the T-1000/Sarah Connor was obtainable.

Aye. I'm immensely relieved I was able to order T-Sarah (good nickname for it Silent Surfer) as she was a bigger priority for me. A pity about the Guardian Predator but not an absolute disaster, not like I'm one of the guys who needs him to complete the entire collection of HT predators made so far. I know if I was just this one figure short of the full collection I'd be upset about this situation but I don't even have the P2 Elder. I did buy the Lost predator in anticipation of Gort which I wouldn't have otherwise but since I do have it its a good figure that I may keep anyway.

OMG 10:gah: i guess my chances of getting my first pred is super low:( i was so pumped to get this figure. Oh well ill try tomorrow anyways.

You don't own a single predator but want this one? A character that has 2 seconds of screen time? you can buy what you want of course, just not sure i get that.

Back