Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ahve no clu, it just did so all i had to do was hit login. I think maybe Chrome had something at the very beginning(when I first downloaded it) that asked if I wanted it to remember Passwords

:dunno I dislike chrome so I don't use it. And save for iTunes, I avoid Apple-based programs like the plague. Might check the "Internet Options" under tools (assuming your browsers have that option)?

Just make sure guys, that when you utilize the "remember passwords" option, you don't use it for credit card websites or online banking or anything with active personal info in it, like SSNs, etc.

See below for FF "save password" tools>options>security
Password.jpg

I'm still baffled as to how I missed out on the Elder Predator.
that's a weird one. it wasn't limited or exclusive at all and somehow so many people missed it and really want it now.
i don't get it. maybe most of the ones who missed it just got into the hobby too late to catch it.

I think it was a figure that had a low production run, and many still consider it to be the cream of the crop when it comes to HT Preds. Not to mention that the Elder has a big fan contingent.

I would like the Elder as well. He's one of my favorite figures, too expensive for me, I understand why too. He does look to be the best figure sculpt and paint wise too.

I need to figure this out for mac.

I don't which version of Safari you're running, but if you check the dropdown menu in Edit, you'll probably see the AutoFill Form keystroke combo, or run a search for "AutoFill Form" in Spotlight or Help.

I logged in manually and still managed to get in under the wire. I don't think it would've made much difference using the autofill function though.

Thanks for the help everyone. Now using Firefox for preorder and will have it remember passwords. Looking forward to testing my luck on the next preorder. :)

I don't which version of Safari you're running, but if you check the dropdown menu in Edit, you'll probably see the AutoFill Form keystroke combo, or run a search for "AutoFill Form" in Spotlight or Help.

I logged in manually and still managed to get in under the wire. I don't think it would've made much difference using the autofill function though.

I am just thinking every second counts. Additionally, I was doing the one finger typing thing incase I made any mistakes. That took extra time.

Back