Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really glad that I didn't buy anything to "fill the void" while waiting for this other wise I'd be sol in terms of money to pay for it. Jus hope it all comes in tact and with no QC issues :pray:

yikes, it's true. the newsletter does indeed say that the lightcycle is coming in the next 30 days. and it's not april 1st so i guess this is finally happening. the funny thing is, i've not heard any word on this side. my retailer is also in the dark.

Could be one of those rare times when it gets release over in HK around the same time as it does over here in the states. It's probably on the boat on its way now :pray:

Could be one of those rare times when it gets release over in HK around the same time as it does over here in the states. It's probably on the boat on its way now :pray:

As long as it's not wet like the Batman 1:1 bust then I'm ok

I updated my CC info with Alter Ego Comics yesterday and he said they haven't had any news about a release date; but here's to hoping...

is been forever ... let's get drunk :panic::panic::panic:

beer_toast-912.jpg

So whats the deal if this thing sells we can finally get the stand alone figures or they having the same issue they had with green lantern

So is this out imminently then? OMG knows his stuff, but is sometimes a bit cryptic...

So whats the deal if this thing sells we can finally get the stand alone figures or they having the same issue they had with green lantern

I doubt they'll do any more even if it sells well, considering other figures would be difficult to get to work. But I could see them releasing a CLU or Rinzler version of this since the challenge wouldn't be much to convert it, all the difficult parts are already figured out. If the next movie does well they'll probably reevaluate whether or not they'll do the real figures.

So is this out imminently then? OMG knows his stuff, but is sometimes a bit cryptic...

Supposedly. Emails have gone out from Sideshow that they'll be charging on the 18th and it's listed in the Coming in 30 Days section of the newsletter.

It will be interesting to see what happens with this release and the china based ebay sellers. I paid for this about 2 years ago. I prepaid for it from one of the top sellers for around $250. Now it's selling for closer to $400 on ebay.

What's the actual price now, will those guys take a hit on it?

..wow, the light cycle is coming closer :panic: Finally, the bike in Germany has cost about 299,-€ (about 375,-$)

In recent days I've been working on the prototype of the new "Deluxe Display Stand". Here's the latest teaser video - to shorten the waiting time on the light cycle:

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywaZRMItYWM"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywaZRMItYWM[/ame]

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what happens with this release and the china based ebay sellers. I paid for this about 2 years ago. I prepaid for it from one of the top sellers for around $250. Now it's selling for closer to $400 on ebay.

What's the actual price now, will those guys take a hit on it?

I think HT will be the ones taking the hit. If you don't think its greed that raised prices for figures, that in fact its labor and materials, then HT will probably lose money on these.

I think HT will be the ones taking the hit. If you don't think its greed that raised prices for figures, that in fact its labor and materials, then HT will probably lose money on these.
Yeah, I guess your right, just noticed that it's still on sale on SSC for it's original price. That's a great deal for someone to pick one up on. I'm a amazed it hasn't sold out. Especially considering how much everything else from HT has risen to. $$$

Back