Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Amber from sucker punch gets released today and still no sign of the light cycle??

I know they have to get lighting issues resolved but this is just getting frustrating.

Yeah it was stated problems with lighting....meaning end of year or later.....or tomorrow it'll be out..that's HT for you!:rotfl

So Amber from sucker punch gets released today and still no sign of the light cycle??

I know they have to get lighting issues resolved but this is just getting frustrating.

What were the issues with it? I must have missed what was going on in my absence.

I keep forgetting I have this on order. The only time I remember is when I want to order something then I'm like "wait I need to make sure I have enough for when the Lightcycle comes out"

I totally forgot about this until the thread was bumped

What were the issues with it? I must have missed what was going on in my absence.

If memory serves, after they showed the backstage pass on FB indicating that Sully, baby doll, noland and sam flynn were coming out soon, there was an interview published which indicated that they had run into issues with the lighting which would be resolved "shortly". I thin the interview was published on FB by one sixth republic.

I wouldn't be surprisd if that means we'll get this around this time next year!

^^yep that's pretty much it.

The only thing surprising was that it jumped from a June 2012 release to August 2012 completely skipping over July :lol

I'm really hoping come August this really does get released. I'm tired of waiting. My luck this will come up when I dont have the money for it

this whole light cycle just makes me laugh. I love clinging onto HT figurative sack hoping they give us something tron related. i mean, when did this movie come out?

seriously, can't they just admit they aren't going to do it and cut there loses. with all these setbacks, how high are the odds that when we DO receive it, that it still won't be faulty at some point.

seriously, can't they just admit they aren't going to do it and cut there loses. with all these setbacks, how high are the odds that when we DO receive it, that it still won't be faulty at some point.

At this point, I'm less worried about them not releasing it at all versus releasing something that doesn't work or will be faulty or won't last any time at all. With the issues they've had (though we don't know what they are) it just makes me very nervous my very expensive toy will be a dud.

I've actually bought this & completely forgot about it. That's how long ago I PO'd this. I wonder when they'll announce it's been delayed again ;)

I've actually bought this & completely forgot about it. That's how long ago I PO'd this. I wonder when they'll announce it's been delayed again ;)

Don't say that! :gah:

I have one of those custom bases being made by Maxx and i need this Cycle as soon as. :lol

Somebody snap their fingers because I cannot believe I am reading this.

haha biggest surprise ever! i had just ordered the batman bust so i was assuming this email was for that.

pleasantly surprised that its for my tron light cycle:D

on another more worrying note, 22 days to get them in hand but no pictures at all...

i hope this is not what were getting:

downlowglowlead2.jpg

Back