Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got my 22 day notice yesterday.

Looking forward to seeing pics before they charge my credit card.
July just turned into an expensive month for me.

Can this be true???

I HAS to be in the "coming in the next 30 days" of this weeks newsletter if it is. Or do we not get newsletters since Comic-Con time has started

Last edited:
I better be seeing some pics in 22 days...

:lecture

Hopefully OMG can confirm soon!

Well, we should all be happy that perhaps this means that the TRON Legacy line isn't dead after all.
While it could go either way, I get the feeling that this will be the last figure from Tron: Legacy. While they could use what thy learned here from Sam to make Clu on Lightcycle, I'd be willing to bet that the time and $$$ spent on the RnD on this thing will not make Ht want to have another go. But HT is never really logical so who really knows what they have planned

This might be a long shot but I was thinking that all of the R & D on this piece could really only be used for Tron products. The time and money likely spent taught them how to do things that really only apply to Tron. So by that thinking if they lost money because of the extra time and cost that went into developing the piece could they recoup any of it by using the lessons learned on another Tron figure now that they know how to do it?
Just a hope I've clinged to. With Tron: Uprising pleasing fans and hopefully another movie coming I can't convince myself the door is totally closed on the world of Tron from HT or anyone else.

No notice yet, but still excited to see how this turns out. I will have 30 days to return it to SSC if it wasn't worth the long wait. Fingers crossed.

doesn't make any sense. if it's less than a month to be released in the states, over here in asia we would've heard something about it by now. if not pics then at least some word. sincerely hope this is for real.

i swear, one more delay and i'm canceling. at this point i don't even give a crap about my deposit anymore.

Maybe dual US/Asia release?? Most likely inaccurate info just before a new delay announcement!

Back