Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope and doubt this guy will sell out for a while. I'd love to get a Mark 4 with the gantry, but a part of me wants this instead. I think I'm going to hold out regardless of production pictures until after SDCC. I don't think I want to get into HT Tron if they're killing the line.

Yeah, I guess your right, just noticed that it's still on sale on SSC for it's original price. That's a great deal for someone to pick one up on. I'm a amazed it hasn't sold out. Especially considering how much everything else from HT has risen to. $$$

CSC and Alter Ego still have it for their discounted price of $269.99. But still don't think it will sell out. It took forever for Kevin Flynn to sell out it seemed. Even goHastings had Kevin Flynn of $75 I believe at one point.

Not that i care , but is this thing ever coming out?

Well ppl got their 22day notice or something like that from SS last week I believe and it was in the "Coming in the Next 30 days" section of last week's newsletter so there's a possibility that it is actually finally being released

I was just looking at some pics of this thing, and I've got to say, I have a bad feeling about the rubber suit.

Ahhh, I can't wait for some in hand pics to pop up so I can order mine...

He said he would have it in a few hours.
:(

Was he wearing this?
attention_seeking_t_shirt_tshirt-p235141619668942589b1hrz_400.jpg
:lol

Back