Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Haha, good one..

I like "Remember The Time" & the video is awesome but I doubt they would ever tackle that vid. It just really dosent have any signature M.J in it, imo...

Smooth Criminal is a must!!!!

a young Jackson 5 Michael would be AWESOME.

Awesome avatar and signature, Kuzeh!

Makes me wish they'd do a Scream version of MJ! :pray:

Thanks dude!!! :rock!
It would be awesome if they did a Scream version...

Lets all stay away from this thread until some inhand pics emerge.
:wave

Not setting a very good example. :lol
:thud:

just keep checking eBay. He'll show up there first when he's out.

Love your sig and avatar!!:rock!

Smooth Criminal is a must!!!!

a young Jackson 5 Michael would be AWESOME.

I'd rather have a HiStory concert opening MJ...

035.jpg

Thanks dude!!! :rock!
It would be awesome if they did a Scream version...

:wave

:thud:

Love your sig and avatar!!:rock!

I'd rather have a HiStory concert opening MJ...

035.jpg
:goodpost:
Thanks. You think you could hook me up with some that move and have my screen name in it like yours? Something of him from Bad or Dangerous would be cool. I'd Really appreciate it.:pray::thud:

Im really looking forward to this and I don't know why, I already have the two first MJs and he's the only 12 inch figure i have that is not something from a movie, but even with the Batman I just got and the T800 that came out but ive been in no rush to get I can't wait for this michael jackson for some reason.

But after this Im done with MJ. To me Bad is the ultimate iconic michael jackson. thriller second and biillie jean third. 3(or i guess 4 ith other thriller head) Michael Jacksons is almost overkill... i can;t even justify buying that many Iron Mans.

I just cant wait for the figure, my first hot toys and my favorite Michael outfit! Now if i could get ht to do a vinyl Space Michael figure My MJ collection would be infinitely cooler!

31605_SpaceMichael.jpg

Last edited:
I think this figure will come out this week in HK, as it already show "sold out" in the store.

Originally Posted by McNeely16
They might be timeing it with the june 25th anniversary of the MJs death. If so that is coming up.

^^Thats been my guess all along.

So we'll probably start seeing "in hand" pics of him from the HK collectors probably later this week/beginning of the week after...

Last edited:
Releasing it on the anniversary of his death sounds like what they'll do.

How long until we see another MJ from HT?

anybody wanna guess?

My guess is that sadly, this will be it...
HT over saturated the market with Thriller MJ and over-priced BAD MJ...

Unless they come up with a kick ass Smooth Criminal, Thriller Werecat or Beat-It version, I think the line is done...
:monkey2

With that said...
I'd love to get a HiStory military MJ, a HiStory Live opening MJ, or any of the ones I mentioned aboved...
or MECHA-Michael from Moonwalker!!!

If HT has any plans to continue the line, which I doubt, they will surely announce it by SDCC...

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Smooth Criminal has always been one of my most wanted figures ever since i started collect HT figures.They don`t need to give us several MJ`s just one last ultimate release with a Ponytail Jackson with a Slim TT and one early 80`s Jackson(we allready have the African Slim TT),then release a whole bunch of outfits from the most popular Music Videos and that would be it,like they did with those Clothing Sets from the 80`s.

Smooth Criminal shoulda' been the alternative outfit and head sculpt for the DX. Glaring cop out from HT imo

After seeing that hot toys do read the forums with the fact t800 got the black tshirt ..id imagine we will indeed be getting something extra with this guy ..i hope its a Underground Carpark display backdrop thingy ..and ya u guys r probably right about this being released on his anniversary.cant wait 2 have him!

I personally want a dangerous mike. sure they have a suit set and head on eBay but the head looks nothing like him especially in 90-95 when he was performing dangerous. (the short curly hair,black suit)

Back