Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems to be the latest picture of the figure from hot toys window display ..is it me or does it look like they made his jaw more accurate? its much closer to his ear now i think.
mjdx0301.jpg

That picture is not new.

still needs more tweaking imo. not feeling it yet. sorry if that offends. call it as i see it.

still needs more tweaking imo. not feeling it yet. sorry if that offends. call it as i see it.

Ya i agree it looks better then the proto pics but still not perfect ..however id still be happy if this was what we get.

Don't know, but I wouldn't worry about it being on the final piece. Sometimes they have oddities like that in their displayed prototypes which aren't in their actual production.

that sure is a stupid question but ... when you think they launched the DX MJ?

What stupid question do u speak of? ..i see no stupid questions:dunno
I am betting it will be released on mjs anniversary as many on here predict:pray: ..so about a week away if thats correct:yess:

On the 25th? I really doubt that. Cause so far there have been absolutely NO updates, nothing. And then all of a sudden it would come out? Personally i expect august 29th, his birthday.

I doubt that, he is due by 2nd quarter 2010... and we're coming to the end of that quarter.

On the 25th? I really doubt that. Cause so far there have been absolutely NO updates, nothing. And then all of a sudden it would come out? Personally i expect august 29th, his birthday.

Sometimes hot toys don't give any update on soon to be released figs ..sometimes they just come out without any notification.

Back