Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the head and pair of hands loose for kitbashing, the pair of gripping hands come in nice if you need two bare hands for a fig to hold two swords btw.

Just picked up one of these bodies for $59.00 for a custom.
Very nice, but just an FYI(as noted a few post before): It doesn't fit standard
HT foot pegs, so if you want to use it for a custom, you'll
have to do a little work.

These are the foot pegs on this body.
Perseusfootpegs.jpg

SanShouXMA & others : Once I'm finished making mods, I'll try
to post pics and instruction on how best to do it.
Right now I'm thinking mods to a regular HT foot peg to
fit on the leg insert part, will be the easiest.
Then I can attach normal HT feet and/or boots.

Thanks IKE-CON I'm looking forward to seeing the mod you do. Hope it's easy enough so I can convert my Superman to this body.

Thanks Plasmid! I'm somehow gonna pick this up later on down the line. It is cool that they gave him both swords. Love those last minute additions. Also I actually notice the dragon symbol on this, whereas it appeared they were trying to smudge it out in the official pics.

Perseus is a decent figure. IMO he lacks a little TLC given to figures such as Whiplash. The costume is great and the shield is awesome (actually has weight to it). I have him posed on SS Shrine of the Dragon environment. Looks good.

Can plasmid or someone who has both Marcus, Perseus and a spare neck show us what Marcus looks like with the new Sam sculpt from the Perseus figure.
Would be much appreciated ..as i'm thinking of upgrading my Marcus to the new sculpt(if it works that is and looks good).

Sorry, Calcifer, those weren't my photos they were from Toy World. I don't have Perseus yet. Hopefully someone here who has both already can help you out because unfortunately it doesn't seem like Perseus is a popular figure on the HK collector forums.

Was there any reason given for going with the snake like medusa head that they sold with the figure? I would have preferred the human face.

I think if the movie was better, a lot more people would have this in hand. Then we would have more pics.

I doubt he's selling well.

i think this figure will be the same with billy from predator line the sale it is than!
but the figure itself can stand easily with the leonidas of wolverine!
to bad if it's gonna sell not good because i want a zeus liam n figure!!

Thanks IKE-CON I'm looking forward to seeing the mod you do. Hope it's easy enough so I can convert my Superman to this body.

I actually just ended up switching the legs from a normal
TT to the Perseus torso. But I put the Perseus legs on
my Comedian body for a custom, so I will still need to modify
the regular leg pegs or just get the Perseus pegs & feet, I think
the normal sandeled feet may still fit in the boots I have.

I will update it with pics once I do either.

Back