Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some HTs you can get cheaper than retail today:

MJ Thriller
BR Joker
Kamui Gaiden
Harvey Dent
V1 Joker
V1 TDK Bats
Everyone in the Pirates cast except Jack
And more...

They drop in value at times whether it be due to quality or popularity.

I can see Harvey Dent has lost some value but I have looked up the others and they haven't dropped in price. I am just looking at I go by ebay.

I see BD John Conner dropping in price in certian retailers too but that still doesn't tell me that he will be that cheap in a years time, which is kinda what I am getting at.

I can accept that Perseus could drop in price but will he be worth less in two years time? I open to debate on that.

Eamon, I just won one on ebay. Loontentoys were auctioning it.
Worked out at about £100 inc Expedited shipping to UK.

He'll look great with King Leo.

I guess having a go at winning an unpopular figure in an auction is they way 2 go:D ..seems you can get a good deal that way.

Lame, they're just dolls. Joints schmoints. :dunno

Each to their own. To make a comment like that here sounds like a bit of a troll?

I collect HT "dolls" because they for the most part are incredibly realistic versions of some of my favourite characters. I would therefore rather not see the joints. Most contemporary HT releases have hidden the joints for this purpose.

Not lame, just not what YOU like.
Don't knock other peoples opinions.

Play nice. Or I will break your (jointed) dolls.:1-1:

I'm sure Deak's just kiddin'. He collects "dolls" too and is far from a troll, since he comments on almost everything. :lol

Wahooo!! :)

P1010951.jpg

P1010956.jpg

P1010957.jpg

P1010961.jpg

P1010963.jpg

I'll take some better pics of the two Greeks over the weekend.

May need to rethink my set up too. Cannot be having Arnie hidden like that now can I?!
P1010966.jpg

Back