Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do 1-3 figures for most licenses anyway... :dunno

When Iron Man, Predator and Batman get 10 or many more in some cases...

2 from Tron Legacy
2 from Sucker Punch
2 from Blade
1 from Avatar
1 from Clash of the Titans
1 from Expendables
1 from Wolverine
& others not springing to mind

...is just not enough for those fans, not when some great figures like Clu, Sweat Pea, Nomak, Neytiri, Dolph Lundgren, a Bone Clawed Wolverine & others don't see the light of day.

I want a Magneto, Beast, Azazel, Mystique, Xavier & Emma Frost minimum, yet HT will probably only make Magneto and Xavier :(

Same with Sucker Punch they're doing 2/5 so far, 3 more would complete the line-up of main characters yet they likely won't bother but they will remake more Batman and Iron Man characters that have already been made.

Last edited:
Where can I get him for the best price in Europe, anyone knows? Also, does the figure come with the silver sword? It don't see it on any of the item descriptions of this figure... :S

im looking to purchase this figure along with leonidas. if anyone has it please pm me. Looks like i missed both of your perseus and leonidas kuzeh :(

I know I know this is an old post, but I recently was able to grab a sealed Perseus for on $118.98! What an amazing underrated figure.

dfbe6f7ef0f8151060f8d49b273b789a.jpg
dbf345aa2042e5d571897e29ffd31c18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back