Hot Toys– Clash of the Titans: Perseus Spec and pics -LINK TO BUY IN FIRST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is very beautiful, i love his eyes. Unfortunately the middle of the body is not like the arms and the legs.... Very bad point!

I just watched the DVD and now I want this figure again :lol

I watched the film last night too since the figure arrived from Toys2.

Overall it isn't a bad figure unfortunately, I am not "totally" impressed with it. The likeness is good (not great), it has a scar on the neck (should be many) and I wish it had a yelling sculpt (Leonidas). It seems to be lacking the standard attention to detail.

That said, the shield is awesome, Medussa's head is cool, comes with both swords and overall costume is neat.

I watched the film last night too since the figure arrived from Toys2.

Overall it isn't a bad figure unfortunately, I am not "totally" impressed with it. The likeness is good (not great), it has a scar on the neck (should be many) and I wish it had a yelling sculpt (Leonidas). It seems to be lacking the standard attention to detail.

That said, the shield is awesome, Medussa's head is cool, comes with both swords and overall costume is neat.

Oh really? It came with the Zeus sword too? That's cool

Oh really? It came with the Zeus sword too? That's cool

Yup, both swords. Don't get me wrong, it is a good figure just not one of their great figures. I also received Whiplash yesterday and WL is a step above Perseus. Perhaps recieving two figures the same day not on par quality wise adds to my disappointment of Perseus.

Yup, both swords. Don't get me wrong, it is a good figure just not one of their great figures. I also received Whiplash yesterday and WL is a step above Perseus. Perhaps recieving two figures the same day not on par quality wise adds to my disappointment of Perseus.

Heh I could see how that would be an issue, especially since almost every pic of Whiplash I've seen he looks phenomenal.

What annoys me about this figure is the new ankle pegs Hot Toys have been using. It's been screwing up a lot of my customs. This one and the King Leonidas one aren't ball joint compatible. Anyone know how I can use the ankle pegs with other Hot Toys feet??

What specifically is the issue with the feet?
I was hoping to get a few pair myself but if it won't work on standard HT bodies, I'll have a bunch of expensive useless parts.

Anyone have specifics on how to fix this?

Just picked up one of these bodies for $59.00 for a custom.
Very nice, but just an FYI(as noted a few post before): It doesn't fit standard
HT foot pegs, so if you want to use it for a custom, you'll
have to do a little work.

These are the foot pegs on this body.
Perseusfootpegs.jpg

SanShouXMA & others : Once I'm finished making mods, I'll try
to post pics and instruction on how best to do it.
Right now I'm thinking mods to a regular HT foot peg to
fit on the leg insert part, will be the easiest.
Then I can attach normal HT feet and/or boots.

Last edited:
Watched the movie for the first time today,this figure is seriously one of HT's best,the likeness is perfect.

Watched the movie for the second time last night. I do not rate Lettellie (sp?) as a director at all and that movie could've been a lot better and grander.
But it's still great fun.

Dying to see in hand pics of this figure as I do really want one but dunno if I can.

I haven't took time to read how to post pics. I can send via email if you really want to see pics :)

Ahh you are very kind, but its really easy to post them here though? Just use photo bucket or imageshack to upload the pics then paste the codes into your message.

Give it a go!
:)

Watched the movie for the second time last night. I do not rate Lettellie (sp?) as a director at all and that movie could've been a lot better and grander.
But it's still great fun.

Dying to see in hand pics of this figure as I do really want one but dunno if I can.

Yeah, i watched it again last weekend on BR. It's fun and a damn sight better without the crappy 3D! But still a real waste of potentially great material.

One thing I did notice was how short Sam Worthington is. He is very obviously standing on a box in some of the shots or they put him far in the foreground to cheat. Quite funny to watch for. The first time Io meets him she walks across the throne room obviously way taller than him, then we cut to him looking down on her, must have been a pain to film.
:lol

direct tv has a thing ppv clash of the titans, get another movie free.

i want that with this figure.

Back