Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much Bickering about feeble things going on in this thread so i figured it was time for some pictures. This is a small amount of many photos I took. I will have many more up in my Thread in the Show Your Shelves Section : https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110141&page=2

33df32e9.jpg

06ddfa35.jpg

ca47d80e.jpg

e99e4ef7.jpg

6e3aacfa.jpg

eb65a66e.jpg

7e92ef22.jpg

9e219bbf.jpg

d01ca605.jpg

17fb1e0b.jpg

Last edited:
Mine was shipped today. Cannot wait. Finally will have one of the best HT figures ever in my collection.

Got this figure on 14th, love it!
The ankle joints from both feet are loose, is that normal?

haney - I love the pose of them side by side with joker hand on batman's shoulder. Captures the poster so perfectly.

About time someone post photos of Joker & Batman recreating that famous photo shoot!

The Hot Toys sculpt? I just noticed the eyes look like the wrong color and his head isn't quite wide enough.

The Hot Toys sculpt? I just noticed the eyes look like the wrong color and his head isn't quite wide enough.

And what about the Batman neck? It is shorter and wider, but also the batman belt, wrong color and wrong proportions,
the real one is darker, has a bigger buckle and also the distance of the first "vial" it´s wrong.
The first vial it´s so distant from the buckle that you can´t even see the second, when in the real it´s clearly visible.

And what about the Batman neck? It is shorter and wider, but also the batman belt, wrong color and wrong proportions,
the real one is darker, has a bigger buckle and also the distance of the first "vial" it´s wrong.
The first vial it´s so distant from the buckle that you can´t even see the second, when in the real it´s clearly visible.

Were talking about Joker... and then you go off on Batman. There is a seperate thread for that.

BBTS got back to me about my cancellation email. I sent another one asking to keep it. They didn't go by the email times so they cancelled it anyway. I'm waiting on them getting back to me again...

I hope this doesn't delay the shipping time...

>_>

God... the freaking expectations of people is phenomenal... both of these figures are fantastic, the fact we even got them after all these years and they look this good is enough reason not to complain... people just need to shut up and buy or don't buy... it just gets annoying hearing the same song and dance.

M.

Back