Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God... the freaking expectations of people is phenomenal... both of these figures are fantastic, the fact we even got them after all these years and they look this good is enough reason not to complain... people just need to shut up and buy or don't buy... it just gets annoying hearing the same song and dance.

M.

Yeah. I assumed it was just because I'm still a noob that has just got into Hot Toys. I started with a bang with the DX04, DX05, DX06, DX08, and DX09 figures after collecting Star Wars 3.75" figures and Force FX lightsabers for a while.

All I can say is that these Hot Toys DX figures are, in my eyes, the best movie collectibles money can buy! So many people hate the Indy headsculpt, but I love the figure overall. Perhaps I was one of the lucky ones to get a decent Joker figure with no probs, but I think it's perfect. Only thing I think that could improve the figure is a second headsculpt with the melting face!!

d01ca605.jpg

Nice work recreating that promo shot! :clap

Yeah, that one. :exactly:

They ____ed me order up now, it might not go out today. They accidently cancelled since they didn't read my emails in the right order... now it just says "paid."

>_>

Great, fast customer service but why wouldn't you read emails by the date and time they were sent?

The rep told me they requested it ship today so who knows.

Mine has "shipped" but not sure it has actually been picked up yet. I'm guessing I get the UPS info tonight with a Tuesday delivery now that its Weds and has to make it to Cali (which is almost always 5 working days like clockwork).

So Tuesday for me. 5-22-12

Hey guys, got mine yesterday and here is a video review I put up on YouTube this morning....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrITWKrvKsg&feature=plcp[/ame]

After my BBTS mix up one of their customer service agents told me they requested to have it shipped today so it should go out today, will see I guess...

After my BBTS mix up one of their customer service agents told me they requested to have it shipped today so it should go out today, will see I guess...

It will all work out for you snake. I see your in philadelphia I might swing bye ikea tommorow to pick up another detolf.

Back