Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will all work out for you snake. I see your in philadelphia I might swing bye ikea tommorow to pick up another detolf.

I just hope this box condition isn't at bad as they say. I just checked the status, says it's in their warehouse now so I looks like it will ship today after all.

EDIT: Just checked, SHIPPED!! Of cource I just got a tracking number that doesn't work yet. Same for you Maglor and rest of you guys?

Last edited:
EDIT: Just checked, SHIPPED!! Of cource I just got a tracking number that doesn't work yet. Same for you Maglor and rest of you guys?

Check tomorrow morning. It will show that it's been picked up by UPS and is on its way.

They sent photos of the issue. Doesn't appear to be any real issue at all for us who don't insist on perfect boxes (collector grade)

View attachment 47110
View attachment 47111

Check tomorrow morning. It will show that it's been picked up by UPS and is on its way.

They sent photos of the issue. Doesn't appear to be any real issue at all for us who don't insist on perfect boxes (collector grade)

View attachment 47110
View attachment 47111

Would of helped if they did that to begin with and I wouldn't of had this problem with my order.

I would prefer it not being like that but, as long as the figure is perfect I'll just accept it.

By the way I know it takes a little for UPS to update, mine says the label was created. Does anyone have their tracking saying it was picked up or in route?

I feel like mine will be behind everyone elses... :monkey2

You should cancel it... I'm sure someone that actually likes the 89 film would end up buying the one you don't want. :slap

M.

I have HT figures from movies I haven't even seen - Resident Evil: Afterlife Alice and Captain America: The First Avenger.

It's not always about the movie, but the toy itself. Owning a Nicholson Joker was initially the big draw.

tracking numbers are emailed when they are generated...they won't actually become active until the carrier picks up the package and scans it into the system

i got my invoice but no tracking yet...i usually get them on the same day, but i am sure they are pretty busy with joker and black spidey hitting at the same time

Yeah, it always takes a little while to work. Have you checked it again yet?

:yess:Let's see some nice close ups of it.

Will do!

Thank god! Now go eat something. :D

:rotfl

HomerHungerStrike.jpg

BBTS shipped mine today. They said all of the stock they received wasn't quite collectors status, so we'll see how the box looks when it arrives.

Shipped from BBTS and it should be here on Tuesday! :yess: (I love this smiley lol)

Back