Horror T-shirts-pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i think i'll try and hit up another few walmarts around me, maybe i'll have better luck tomorrow.

...I went to 2 different walmarts today and nothing...how long do you think I should wait before I start asking for favors from some of you guys to pick these up for me and ill pay the shipping and hit your paypal up :D

Went to Wal-Mart and they only got one in as of yet, the one with Jason on the boat.:yess: Hopefully next week they will get the rest. That Walking Dead T is awesome. I may have not have gotten all the ones I wanted but I got some other cool shirts, check these out:

Photo0520.jpg

Photo0521.jpg

edit:dont know why they downloaded sideways.

edit: now they're normal, go figure

Last edited:
are those 2 star wars shirts from the mart also...damn whats my walmart doing. They dont have any cool shirts. :dunno

Went to Wally tonight and found these shirts but in the women's section, so of course the girlfriend bought every small they had. They had them all in her size except the Child's Play and they didn't have the FvJ one, which sucks anyways. I had no luck at all though. :( Oh well, hopefully they continue to do horror movie shirts, from the sound of it they are selling well.

are those 2 star wars shirts from the mart also...damn whats my walmart doing. They dont have any cool shirts. :dunno

Yeah dude, they also had Yoda with his arms crossed in like a hip hop stance with a huge pair of sunglasses on and a wall clock hanging from a chain around his neck. It was cool but I cant stand Flava Flav( or however the hell he spells it)
2wpnns0.jpg

They had the Freddy on the right too, I believe no one posted that one.

Whoa! How many designs do they have! Im gonna keep trying all this week because I have a feeling there gonna sell fast.

I Agree a couple of them look cheesy like the dream team one is lame and the one with Freddy and the bus are an easy pass but I like the rest I really like the Freddy and halloween ones above

Those tshirts look awesome, thanks for sharing. When I visited the USA last October walmart had a Chucky shirt that I got as well. May have to get some of my USA buddies to ship me some cos that is CHEAP!

One I got last year > [imghttps://image.become.com/imageserver/s6/854271406-150-150-5-32/chucky-mugshot-mens-tee-shirt.jpg[/img]

Back