Horror T-shirts-pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People with 500 kids, people who don't like to put on enough clothes to cover up, people who let their kids run around and be annoying. The store looks messy, etc. I just don't enjoy going. So I don't. Well, except for tonight. And along with a shirt, I got a new hat. Which if you're my friend on fb, you'll what what I'm talking about. :D

I got the Halloween shirt. YAY. They had all in a men's small except one of the Freddy's. I wanted the Freddy one but the smallest was in a L. They only freddy related ones they had in small were the one splashed in red, and the freddy/jason one. So I passed. They were all really cool though.

Picked up a Halloween, Walking Dead, and a Jason on boat...

I'm happy.

Also got a cool green Star Wars shirt, because I look awesome in green. :D

People with 500 kids, people who don't like to put on enough clothes to cover up, people who let their kids run around and be annoying. The store looks messy, etc. I just don't enjoy going.

And that makes Walmart different from any other place? You see that stuff in every store. At every mall. :dunno

Granted the website is funny but ever since peopleofwalmart became known, people use those same exact excuses about WM, but no other stores. Its just something else for people to use to make themselves seem better than others. Its the whole thing that people will pay 20 bucks at Target, while you can get it for 10 at WM. Toiletries is the perfect example.

I actually find the "fancy" Targets to be more filthy than Walmarts.

Im all for saving money that I can use on my movie collection and toy collection. I'll put up with a gut hanging out, if I can save half the money at WM to wipe my ass.

And that makes Walmart different from any other place? You see that stuff in every store. At every mall. :dunno

Granted the website is funny but ever since peopleofwalmart became known, people use those same exact excuses about WM, but no other stores. Its just something else for people to use to make themselves seem better than others. Its the whole thing that people will pay 20 bucks at Target, while you can get it for 10 at WM. Toiletries is the perfect example.

I actually find the "fancy" Targets to be more filthy than Walmarts.

Im all for saving money that I can use on my movie collection and toy collection. I'll put up with a gut hanging out, if I can save half the money at WM to wipe my ass.

Well, we sure don't see that kind of display in a whole foods.

And that is truly wonderful for you that you like to shop at walmart. Here's a pat on the back even. I have nothing against people who enjoy shopping there. I just don't enjoy it myself.

I went back and looked at all the pics of the shirts again, and I'm sad I don't have them all. :lol

I still would really like the Freddy one that they didn't have in a small. It was so cool.

If anyone else needs these shirts and their store doesn't have them, let me know and I'll help you out. The closest store to me had tons.

I went back and looked at all the pics of the shirts again, and I'm sad I don't have them all. :lol

I still would really like the Freddy one that they didn't have in a small. It was so cool.

If anyone else needs these shirts and their store doesn't have them, let me know and I'll help you out. The closest store to me had tons.

In XXL? :horror

Well I have to agree with Nam and Buffy...I go there to look for random action figures and just random things I need, but really its such a pain. Its messy and just usually a tough time to get in and get out without running into any problems.

As for the favors, I might be hitting yhou up Fury and Buffy, Im going to head over after work to see if I can find them and if not...I'll be looking for favors please :) Im an XL

Just got back...still nothing. I dont get it...nothing other than the generic pumpkin shirt and some glow in the dark rib cage shirt. Nothing horror related at all :(

Hopefully my store has the Childs Play shirt it looks awesome!! Plus its from my favorite Chucky movie so that makes it even better :yess:

I wanted to get a Freddy one for Heather Landenkamp to sign yesterday...but they were out....:(

But, got a cool pic signed insted. Very nice person. One of the nicest i've ever met.

Wow, that was harsh. And men usually like shirts a size larger, so I hear.

Meh, posts by skinny little beanpoles who likely wind up doing the "chin hang" because they couldn't bang out a single pull up seldom bother me. They're just little trash talking DJ Qualls. :lol

Meh, posts by skinny little beanpoles who likely wind up doing the "chin hang" because they couldn't bang out a single pull up seldom bother me. They're just little trash talking DJ Qualls. :lol

Tough guy alert!! :lol Post some more, Rocky; you're under your 200 posts per day.

BB :dance

Back