Horror T-shirts-pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banthafett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just letting all you fans know that Walmart is carrying Horror Movie Shirts for 7.50. Eight different shirts, thin and soft. Hate when they are printed on those thick rough shirts.

Childs Play
The Walking Dead
Halloween
Jason and Freddy- dream team
Friday 13th
Friday 13th
NOES
NOES

Probably end up on peopleofwalmart :lol Bought all eight for me, 8 for my son and 8 for my daughter. They were thrilled today when I gave the the Walking Dead shirts to wear today.

Last edited:
Re: Horror T-shirts

Childs Play
The Walking Dead
Halloween

Jason and Freddy- dream team
Friday 13th
Friday 13th
NOES
NOES

Thanks for the heads up. I never check their clothing department, but for $7.50 each, I will definitely be heading there tonight for those four I bolded. Assuming that there is a classic F13 and NOES...

Oh and Halloween too. Better be the original, or I will come back here and lynch you! :panic:

Heres some fast pics. This is only 7 of them. The 8th is the NOES and its in the washer. It has a pic of his face on the shirt.

shirt-1.jpg

shirt2-1.jpg

shirt3-1.jpg

shirt4-1.jpg

shirt5-1.jpg

shirt6-1.jpg

shirt7-1.jpg

Sorry about the pics, just fast phone shots.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. Going to pick up the Walking Dead and Halloween ones tomorrow.

Also picked up two hoodies. Batman(for me) and Superman(for wife). Batman is grey and black costume and hoodie has ears, and Supes is his costume and hoodie has his face on it. $19.77

yeah I picked up Walking Dead, Jason Mask and Freddy yesterday. These plus my Fright Rags Trick R Treat shirt and I will be good to go for Oct.

...just went to walmart...looks like I have an slower mart because they didnt have crap besides some generic glow in the dark shirts with crappy pumpkins and skulls...I want that Jason in the boat shirt and the F13 Mask shirt and the walking dead and last but not least the halloween shirt.

...just went to walmart...looks like I have an slower mart because they didnt have crap besides some generic glow in the dark shirts with crappy pumpkins and skulls...I want that Jason in the boat shirt and the F13 Mask shirt and the walking dead and last but not least the halloween shirt.

Yeah I want all those plus the Freddy one w/ the bus :hi5:

Heres some fast pics. This is only 7 of them. The 8th is the NOES and its in the washer. It has a pic of his face on the shirt.

shirt-1.jpg

shirt2-1.jpg

shirt3-1.jpg

shirt4-1.jpg

shirt5-1.jpg

shirt6-1.jpg

shirt7-1.jpg

Sorry about the pics, just fast phone shots.

those shirts are sick! :hi5:

Want to buy at least 14, but, I hate when shirts are really really thin and soft like you said, because a couple of washes and the logo is gone :/ plus, the thin and soft shirts at hot topic are usually for girls or emo guys lol
but I still have to Run to my walmart and a check these out, if they are good im going to get a bunch!

The Wal-Mart I went to only had Jason on the boat and Freddy w/ the bus. The Jason was an instant buy.

I had no idea about the others! :google Gonna have to try some other Wal-Marts tomorrow to score the Myers and Jason mask shirts! :panic:

Thanks for the heads up and the pics! :hi5:

Back